Sex, drugs and rock n roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Lith

Supporter
Supporter
I'm looking for someone to play a specific pairing with me.

Our characters being exes, met at school when they were 11, became the best of friends, over the years they grew closer and closer, forming a band together, then eventually declaring their love for one another. Once they hit 18, the band hit it big after getting signed by a record label that were scouting bands playing bars. They were shot into super stardom, becoming internationally famous with a couple of platinum selling albums.

The fame started driving them apart, the drugs caused them to fight and bicker, the sex was incredible, but it wasn't enough anymore. That, paired with the tabloids constantly publishing stories of your character cheating on mine with various groupies (he'd never actually cheated on her at all, ever), caused her to have enough and leave him, destroying him and the band in the process.

A year on, he's formed a new band, she's became a solo act, and they're thrown on the same tour bus together, her being the warm up act, which she isn't impressed about. They have no idea that they're being forced to work and live together again for a couple of months, until she steps onto the bus.

I'd really love to discuss and play this one out! Preferably over Skype, though I may be convinced to play through PMs on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom