Hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this forum and all I can seem to find if smutty requests. I'm not looking for that, and I'll let you know that right off the bat. I find purely sexual role-plays to be quite dull, and themes revolving around sexual encounters will bore me and likely result in the entire partnership to be terminated. I don't go down that road. In addition, I also don't have any interest in one-liners or plot devoid roleplays. If you want to write with me please have the capability to write several grammatically correct and interesting paragraphs. I expect my partners to bring to the table the same thing I am bringing to the table.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let me tell you about myself. I am an experienced roleplayer, but I am not experienced in this form. I've never used a site like this one, so I pray you can offer me patience as I learn to use it. I should also note that I go to college and I have a part time job. I probably wont be able to post more than once a day and sometimes so little as once a week. It takes awhile to compose interesting and intricate posts. I'll do my very best to make each post worth the wait.

My interests include:

Medieval (Not super knowledgeable, but I can learn)
The supernatural
Werewolves
Vampires
Space/Sci-Fi
Witches
Serial Killers
The Clinically Insane
Dominant/edgy men
Royalty
Westerns
Horror-like themes
Kidnapping

My HELL no list includes:

Furries
Incest
Smut only anything
Scat and Urine

Now. Ive talked a big game. I probably sound rude as hell, but I promise you I'm a nice person. Just PM me and maybe we can set something up. Males and females are welcome to message me, but please know that I am heterosexual so I will not write smut with another woman.

Thank you for your time.

Zelena Feral

Hey, I'd love to discuss an RP with you but it seems I can't send you a private message. Drop me a line and maybe we can work something out.

And I know you just sent me a private message but I can't respond to it because you have PMs disabled. :p Click "user CP" at the top of your page, go to "edit options" and there should be a checkbox you can select to allow you to receive private messages from other users.

I'm with Mister M here. Not literally, but in the sense that I may be interested~
I'd hate to send a PM that you might not get.

In case you are unsure, I'd like to give you a bit of an idea of what I'm thinking about. I love playing vampires. A plotty roleplay, along those lines, would do well!

Hello everyone!

I foolishly had my PMs disabled after posting this thread, but the issue has since been remedied. You can now successfully get ahold of me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Signed,
Zelena Feral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom