Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BESM 3rd: Adventures in Azar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Supernova
Drax was in a rowdy tavern called the 'Salty Dog.' The spear men was having a drink alone and cursing his luck. Only the 'Mage Born' may inherit and own land. Only those with the 'gift' of magic could get to the top in this kingdom. Drax, while a talented warrior, did not have the gift of magic.

He was fed up with it. The mountain of a man wanted to vent his frustrations on some one. Just then a lithe mage walked in. Drax drank in 'her' form in 'her' all black robes and high heels. He smiled evilly to himself as he got an idea to teach one of those stuck up magic users a lesson and have some fun. Drax waited until 'she' presented an opening to get 'her' alone.

Zeth said:
Drax was in a rowdy tavern called the 'Salty Dog.' The spear men was having a drink alone and cursing his luck. Only the 'Mage Born' may inherit and own land. Only those with the 'gift' of magic could get to the top in this kingdom. Drax, while a talented warrior, did not have the gift of magic.

He was fed up with it. The mountain of a man wanted to vent his frustrations on some one. Just then a lithe mage walked in. Drax drank in 'her' form in 'her' all black robes and high heels. He smiled evilly to himself as he got an idea to teach one of those stuck up magic users a lesson and have some fun. Drax waited until 'she' presented an opening to get 'her' alone.

Yuu slowly entered the tavern, nervously looking around for any witch hunters. He wasn't about to be killed, or even worse, sold, by some drunkard. He kept his wooden staff concealed in his cloak, using it as a walking stick, the crystal tip hidden, as he moved carefully about the tavern. He ordered a drink of water and grabbed a lonely table, his hat tucked away in his backpack as he sipped carefully.

He noticed Drax's watchful eyes and nervously glanced back, scared of the gent's smile. The guy was either into him, or looking to cash in on the substantial bounty on his head. Yuu waited patiently, hoping the guy would fuck off...

Sadly, Drax did not fuck off. Well at least not yet. He made his way to Yuu's table and sat down without invitation. "A magic user by herself? Where is your man at arms Spell flinger?" asked the mercenary. He wanted to make sure Yuu was alone and a swordsman wasn't stabling the horses or something. He could tell Yuu was a wizard of some sort by the robes alone.

A woman in a white cloak covering her face slowly limped into the tavern. She was rubbing her wrists which had white silk gloves and some rough dirt spots as if her wrists were bound prior. She took a deep breath as she tapped the bar speaking softly, "Excuse me sir...can I have a glass of water...and maybe directions towards Niflheim." She took a deep breath as she slowly slid onto the stool having to hop a bit. Her feet were dirty and some white slippers seemed covered in mud.

Yuu looked nervously at Drax with careful eyes. "Uh... no... himself, by the way. I'm a guy..." he replies nervously, looking Drax up and down anxiously. He slowly drew in. "Hey... you're not a witch hunter, right? Heeh..." he asked nervously, looking around the bar. His eyes caught on the stranger in the white cloak for a moment, but then flashed back to Drax. He was blushing... the guy wasn't half bad looking, after all.

Drax studied Yuu a moment real close when he mentioned he was a guy. "Oh, so you are. I meant no offense," replied Drax. Yuu looked so feminine, after a few beers it wouldn't really matter anyways.

He glanced at the new comer briefly then turned back to Yuu. Drax leaned in a little and replied,"Witch hunter? No. I am not a witch hunter. If you want we could lay low in my rented room. I doubt any would bother us."

roll 6+8= 14 result.

Yuu considered the gentleman's offer warily. What if he was lying? I mean, he had never seen such a trick before, but still. Yuu shook nervously in his seat. He needed some sort of safety in this new town.

"No offense taken... Lead the way, stranger." Yuu replied nervously, his fingers fidgeting under the table.

The strange woman nodded her head as she reached for the glass from the bartender. She paused as her hands glowed slightly when her fingers touched the mans hand. His cuts on his face and hands would heal and he paused, "Miss...are you the ..." Princess Kaylin took a deep breath, "Uh oh god look at my wrist...I am late...so sorry rain check on that water right." She stepped back knocking into a few other patrons with her hood falling off showing her face and tiara. "I uhm...evening I think or afternoon or is it night...." She quickly covered her face as she rushed for the door.

RedStreakW said:
Yuu considered the gentleman's offer warily. What if he was lying? I mean, he had never seen such a trick before, but still. Yuu shook nervously in his seat. He needed some sort of safety in this new town.

"No offense taken... Lead the way, stranger." Yuu replied nervously, his fingers fidgeting under the table.

Well that went easier then expected. Drax's 'evil plot' was to fuck this boy silly to vent his frustration against magic users. "Yes, right this way then," said Drax to Yuu. He started to head to his room with the boy. Suddenly PRINCESS Kaylin crashed into him. "Hey watch it!" the man exclaimed angrily. Not that it hurt, but he didn't want to be interrupted.

Target Number 12 to notice Kaylin's character is the princess:
Perception check 6+7=13. Success.

Drax noticed Kaylin is the princess! Well Damn! He doesn't say anything.

Yuu carefully looks at the stranger who bumped into Drax, looking nervously at the gorgeous woman. He almost naturally puts his hand on Drax's arm. "Haa..."

Yuu attempts to discern if Kaylin is a princess:
Rolled 9, add 3 for Heightened Awareness and 6 for Mind. Adds up to 18. Success!

Yuu quickly lets go of Drax and bows in front of Kaylin. "P-Princess!" he says anxiously, gently messing around with his hands in his bow.

The princess tenses up as she backs up from them noticing the stranger bowing with the other smirking, "No uhm no no you must be confused..." She quickly covers up her tiara and head with the cowl attempting to convince people she is not who she says.

Rolled 2d6+12 got 24 (6+6+12)
(Choose to auto fail cause she was hoping to fail)

Princess Kaylin coughs as she mutters trying to change her pitch and barely making it different, "You must be confused the princess is getting married...I am her decoy leading strangers and suspicious men away from the castle....why would the princess be entering a pub with no shoes in the first place!"

"Ah ha! So you are just an impostor trying to get free drinks and take advantage of the people's good will! I know how to deal with the likes of you. You hussy!," said Drax. He then casually tosses Kaylin over his shoulder. "Come boy, we must teach her 'highness' a life lesson," said the man said to Yuu. He then continues to his room in the back.

Yes he knew she was the princess. But he was going to use her ruse for his own nefarious purposes. Mentally Drax was trying to work out the logistics of fucking Yuu and Kaylin at once.

Yuu, knowing that the princess was lying, decided to shut his mouth. She had to have a good reason after all, right? His body was giving him quite familiar signals about both the princess and the hospitable warrior, and he didn't quite care about Kaylin's clear lies, or Drax's blatant aggressiveness.

He carefully followed Drax inside, looking up at him with nervous eyes.

The cloaked liar even if she was a bad one gasped as she was picked up, "wait hold up uhm I was luring a monster here...I mean it the princess is in real danger you have to let me down!"

Some of the men at the bar laughed as she felt her stomach starting to hurt and making it harder to breath.
She shakes her head as she notices them wind up in a room away from the others. "p..pl..." She tried to talk but felt her throat tense up.

Princess_Kaylin said:
The cloaked liar even if she was a bad one gasped as she was picked up, "wait hold up uhm I was luring a monster here...I mean it the princess is in real danger you have to let me down!"

Some of the men at the bar laughed as she felt her stomach starting to hurt and making it harder to breath.
She shakes her head as she notices them wind up in a room away from the others. "p..pl..." She tried to talk but felt her throat tense up.

The room was on the second floor. It was what you would expect from a nice room at an inn/tavern. There is a large bed with a plush mattress. A dresser, a small fire place for warmth, and a window overlooking the street below.

Drax unceremoniously dumped Kaylin onto the bed. He then shut the door behind Yuu. "I don't care if you are the princess, her decoy, or a three toed sloth. We are going to fuck you silly," The mercenary declared bluntly. He then grabbed Yuu around the waist and pulled the smaller man in for a kiss. The kiss was hungry and forceful. "What's your name by the way? I'm Drax," said Drax. After hearing his name he told Yuu to go ahead and undress.

Yuu nervously entered the room, following Drax. As he was kissed, he made a cute little noise, his feet shifting on the carpet. He slowly nodded in response to Drax's question. "I'm Y-Yuu... ha..." he replied gently, looking with passionate eyes at Drax. He stepped away carefully and pulled off his robe, then removed his black lace panties, his erect cock springing up. He tipped his hat off, sending it fluttering to the ground, then put his two hands over his crotch.

"S-sorry, Princess..." Yuu says nervously, his pale, soft, hairless skin in full view.

The princess takes a deep breath as she notices the two speaking and how they acted. She frowns looking down as she mutters softly, "Look if I do this...will you guys take me away from here....I do not wish to marry someone I do not love....and my father will be hunting me so if you two are going to do as you say please....get me out of this town as soon as you can and I..."

She takes a deep breath, "I will not resist in the least..."

Drax looks at her bemused. Well this turn of events was expected. "Oh? You won't resist you say? Well prove it!" Drax said. He then simply disrobed the princess of her cloak and most her clothing. "If you are willing as you say you are. Suck are cocks," said Drax. He discarded his pants and shirt. A monster of a cock sprang forth. As expected for a man his size.

Drax's goal was to make a sex sandwich. With him on one side, the princess on the other, and Yuu as the 'lucky Pierre' in the middle. Of course that would take some lubrication all around first.

Yuu takes a few steps towards Drax and removes his hands from his member. "Uh... well... you heard the man." he says, unable to hide his smile. "Please suck me off too? I'm sorry princess..."

Yuu blushes and puts either of his hands on his hips in an undeniably feminine manner, pressing lightly against them. He can't tell exactly what Drax is planning... but he's sure it'll be fun.

The princess takes a deep breath as she slowly removes her cloak. She had her wedding dressed muddied at the bottom with her feet clearly on her flee from the capital. She took a deep breath as she knelt down in front of the two within arms reach and swallowed. Kaylin breathed heavily as she slowly started to open her mouth and lean over towards Yuu. She closed her eyes as she spoke softly, "Uhm....so sucking me off....that is this right....I saw my big sister doing it to her husband one night and she got pissed at me for walking in...."

She took another deep breath as she slid her mouth over Yuu's cock and started sucking. She would let out a slight moan as she did this and would try to keep her tongue from touching not knowing that was to be used.

Sensing she was a virgin, Drax offered some advice. "That's it princess. Be sure to breathe through your nose. Also give Yuu a good tongue lashing," the mercenary encouraged. While Yuu was distracted Draxx took out some massage oil and started to slide it over his dick. Evil intentions in mind.

From the back Yuu looked like a lithe Maiden. If Drax didn't know better he would swear Yuu was a girl from this angle. "Now to make sure Yuu remembers who the boss is around here," Drax said stepping behind the smaller man. Draxx guided his rock hard and slick member between Yuu's soft cheeks. He then pressed into the mages backdoor until gaining entrance. The mercenary let out a guttural moan of pleasure as his hands fell to Yuu's hips, keeping him in between the princess and himself. Drax started slow and easy at first. Trying to give the mage a chance to adjust to the sensations.

As Princess Kaylin started to suck on his member, Yuu murmured under his breath. "Huuh... you're pretty good at this, princess..." he points out, resting his hand lightly on her head. "Please go at your own pace... mmm... that's so good, princess..." His hips were shaking lightly, as were his legs. He bit his lip nervously.

As Drax came up behind him and penetrated his rear, Yuu moaned out loudly and his hips moved forward naturally into Kaylin's mouth. "Y-you... mmm... you can't do that... uhh... it hurts..." he whispers, trying to catch his breath. In reality, he wants more, and his hips move back a bit against Drax as he's fucked slowly. It's a new experience for Yuu, but he immediately loves it. "Drax... more... harder..."

The princess pauses as she looks up confused, "So uhm....look is this proof enough cause I really don't want to be so close to the casmmmh."" She feels Yuu's Shaft slide into her mouth as he is thrusted by Drax. She blinks as she coughs slightly swallowing the cum and falling backwards on her ass feeling the cum spray and drip slightly on her dress, breasts, neck and face. She coughs rubbing her eyes as she looks up at Drax and mutters softly, "Are you two even listening to me..."

Yuu demanded he go harder? That was a pleasant surprise. "As you wish," he replied to the girly man. With the princess no longer there, Drax bends you over and starts slamming it home.

"No princess we are not listening to you. We are going to finish fucking and spend the night here then set out in the morning. No one is going to look for royalty in a dive like this," Said Drax without stopping what he was doing to Yuu. Kaylin probably should find a way to help things along.

Yuu murmurs lovingly as he's pounded from behind, his hands rested on the princess' shoulders. Despite his recent ejaculation, he feels ready for more, and keeps grinding his hips against Drax.

"Drax... uuh... you're so hard..." he murmurs, little moans falling from his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom