Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed - Craving is Taken [ Futa/F & Futa/Futa ♥ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Closed as of February 2nd

Requirements / Kinks: A partner who contributes to the story, has decent grammar, and can reply at least once a week. Novellas aren't my style but I do want to see a amount of detail and development in your posts, so if you only write 1-2 paragraphs we aren't a good match. Possible kinks include teasing, seduction, foreplay, exhibition, voyeurism, D/s, toys and restraints, most vanilla sex acts and more. If it suits the story I'll consider it! Just no pain/mutilation, bathroom play, or things like that.

For more information, I encourage you to read my kink page, F-List or PM me for clarification. My post history is bare because I used to RP over PMs and haven't been active here in a while, so don't hesitate to request writing samples. :)

Calling all World of Warcraft fans! You don't need to be a lore buff (I'm certainly not) but a general understanding of the world and races are preferred. I haven't played Legion although I can do research if you want our story to take place in that world state.

I love cross-faction romances and ensemble casts of original characters, though I may play canon characters for a cameo. When it comes to sexual scenes, I'm not interested in M/M pairings, Pandaren, Dwarves, Gnomes, Goblins, or Forsaken (undead like Dark Rangers/Lady Sylvanas are fine). Other pairing types and non-playable races, including satyrs and eredar, are all fair game! Here are two scenarios I have in mind:

Mark of the Wild
Concepts: Night elf Druid x ??, adventure, racial tension
A night elf druid makes an unexpected friend during her time away from Darnassus. She and her companion become close friends, whether or not they are from different factions. My favourite pairing for this would be my female night elf paired with a male tauren or orc from the Earthen Ring, although a blood elf would also be applicable.

Crystals and Contracts
Concepts: Blood elf Warlock x ??, bondage, transformation, seduction
Inspiration: Blood elf warlock
A powerful warlock practices her dark arts in the sewers of Dalaran to escape interference from the disapproving magocracy, who have sent a paladin to hunt her down. One day your character seeks her out for a particular problem - or simply out of curiosity. A worgen wants to lift their curse, a Death Knight looking for redemption, a priest intrigued by the shadows, etc. Whatever fits the story, really.

I'm happy to put aside antagonistic relationships and play pairings of the same Faction, too. There are lots of possibilities to choose from depending on the characters and world state we want! I have several other ideas in mind, so please feel free to PM me with a character you'd like to play (or something else to build off of) and we can go from there. :)

7ad2cf114b5e0c8b915af26ea339a8a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom