Male or Female to treat my char : humilation, strict bondage, physical pain - noncon

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

t-princess

hi to the sadistic/dominant personae out there :) Maybe male or female.

My idea was - while i start up to look for partners for long term well laborated games - to get a quick start.
my fantasy and secret inspiration is to be bound, humilated, to feel the pain of whip or any other device of torment. if you want you may kill me at the end when i am useless for further play ggg. my character is a girl or female, innocent of course (or maybe under suspect for being a criminal or spy or whatever). if you like it i am the one to wear leather or latex outfit. the story may be short and clear, for example rape, or sentenced to torture or forwarded to a correction unit, or arrested by inquisition, police or even a post-apocalyptic security person :)

i play by posts (or, when we come to it, or short and explicit scenes also by chat). the intention for this wanted RP here is to keep it short form, for example for a week or two, just to come to the real thing. no prolog, no romantic scenes... just... the hard way.

This is for testing my avaibility to play games using english language - and of course - when we both find it funny and exiting, maybe we start another game when the first is over...

greetings
the t-princess

found partners for playing, so i would like to tell that i am not able to start an additional play now. that may be only for a while, so... please keep in mind what you would like to tell me :)

i will bump the thread when the situation should change.
thx or all the PM i got.

greetings
t-princess

I just had a very exiting RP where i was Ltn Uhura of Startrek and finished by a klingon torturer. as this was very exiting i am looking for someone to play again something with the same character.

wanted: someone to do the role of a klingon (male or fem or gang) to "work" on Uhura. I have no limits (ok, there maybe some limits, but i love it the hard way and no problem when she is killed at the end). my idea of Ltn Uhura is that she is in her innerst soul a painslut and naughty whore. of course she is the tough starfleet officer but...

if wanted we can keep it short and start when she is brought to a dungeon, ready for interrogation, torture and abuse... or give me any other ideas around it.

i normally play here by PM. interested? please send me a PN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom