My New Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistail

Planetoid
Hello everyone my name is Lucy and here is my new thread and this will be working as my main one for the time being anyways the plots I would like to do are listed below as well my cravings and role play rules so yeah have fun and please remember to message me if you have any questions or concerns or If you want to try one of my plots thanks so much for reading ahead of time.

My Rules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I don't break the rules of the site meaning all my characters are above the age of 15 and this is something I will never break

2. I don't like toilet play of any kind

3. Real life comes first for me you may get one reply a day you may get a few or many I'm not going to promise anything because really I cant but if I really like the way its going I will at least try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Plots / ideas (still working on this)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. F x F (The Aura Effect) okay so in this story my character is struggling she is down on her luck and lost her home so she is out on the street begging for money from people , YC comes in and sees how badly she is struggling and decides to take her in and soon we begin having feeling for each other however everyone around you tells you to stay away from because I'm nothing more then a street person who will never be anything but you see all the good things in me , this one is pretty flexible and we can work out more details as we plan out the thing and for the moment I'm only asking females because I don't do many f x f stories and I'm really curious about getting into it.

2. (The Woman Of The Sea) okay so YC is on a huge boat could be for work or vacation somewhere I'm not really sure , so one day you decide to walk along the and explore the ship and that's where you see me my character looks out onto the endless and you wonder about her but at first your to scared to say anything but each night you come out you see her so one day you decide to speak to her and your life changes forever (there is more to this story then I could ever put into detail so please message me if you want to explore it)

thanks for reading and I will be adding more but message me if you want to explore the first two because I promise there really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom