Looking for partner for Warcraft or Naruto themes- craving Naruto focused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchninja

Moon
Hello all, Witchninja here and I'm looking for some new partners for long or short term roleplays. I would like to focus on the scenes taking place in the world of Naruto of Warcraft. If my name didn't reveal it I like magic and ninjas, mages, warlocks, rogues. All the unfair and highly fun characters that are smart and powerful just not so physically strong.

As for ideas it would depend on person to person. I don't mind purely smut focused requests but some basic plot as to how it all goes down goes a long way to making it feel to what I want, preferably I would love someone to have plenty of smut and enough story to keep it going forever.

As for myself I can play Submissive or resistant, switch or dominate. I prefer ages to be close or for me to be younger. And for limits no character death, large amounts of gore or blood, no scat but watersports I am fine with. I'm okay with some bestiality but mostly lean towards Canines, ask if you want to suggest something.

Other than that please message me if this sounds interesting, I would love to find a couple new friends that enjoy roleplaying with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom