Unicorns Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theunicornrevolt

Meteorite
tumblr_ndkhsjpXGQ1rvl41to5_250.gif

Some things first, don't ask for my personal aim, skype, or kik those are for real life things not for roleplay. I hate foot stuff, toilet play, annoying dirty talk that's just insulting. I don't like humiliation, disfigurement, too much master slave. Stuff like that. I do however enjoy my character feeling trapped with no way out. Hot tubs are a big thing for me for some reason or another.

Some scenario ideas below.​

Sister is a hypersexual who hasn't had any in a while and her brother locks her in the bathroom with him while shes in the hot tub and pushes her until she gives him the ride of his life.

Girl goes to the pool in her apartment building late at night. There's a horny guy there who is a bit aggressive, but she doesn't notice at first. Tugging on her bikini strings when she's not paying attention, etc. Eventually she realizes what's going on, but she gets excited and gives in.

Girl is tied to a chair by a man she knows has wanted her. As she struggles in vain she is forced to watch a hypnosis video that makes her have sex with him willingly or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom