Long Term Lesbian Sister x Sister Futanari Neko Dom Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlett Clarke

Planetoid
Please read over this list of kinks before continuing. I will be wanting to use most if not all of the kinks in the Fav, Yes, and Maybe columns at some point, so if you aren't okay with some of them then this wont work out.
Kinks
If you are okay with it all after looking over the list, continue reading.

Hi, my Name is Scarlett, but I will be going by "Lily" during the roleplay. I am looking for a long term heavily sexual roleplay on Chatzy with someone who will respond frequently and will be my submissive little slut who is willing to do anything I say. The two of us will be playing Futanari Neko's [A Futanari is a girl who has a Cock(s) as well as a Vagina, while a Neko is a person with a Kitty Tail and Kitty Ears) who's parents are also Futanari Neko's, one German and one Japanese. We live in Japan in a big house on a Ranch along with our Parents, our 7 Year Old Mute Little Brother, 2 Futa Huskies (Minx and Quiet) and 3 Futa Tabby Cats (Licorice, Strawberry, and Fluffy), and while we have both been raised to be good little girls, I am secretely a depraved dominant slut who's lust knows no bounds. This becomes clear to you when I walk into your room one day to find you touching yourself, something you learned felt good recently, and force myself onto you in a lust filled frenzy. While initially you are disgusted and devestated by what I begin doing to you, I eventually break you down and turn you into my personal slut. As time goes on, you even find yourself starting to fall in love with me, and start becoming extremely affectionate and submissive in order to try and win my heart as well. Little do you know that I too have been developing romantic feelings, although I have been doing my best to suppress them. We can discuss the story in more detail after you finish reading out the rest of what I have written out.

Description:

Me -
My name is Lily
15 Years Old
5'2" in Height
Pale Skin
Slender and Curvy Frame
Long Sleek Black Kitty Tail
Perky Black Kitty Ears
Long Black Hair with Purple Streaks down to my Bum
Cutesy Face
Chrimson Red Right Eye/Dark Blue Left Eye
Slim Good Looking Waist
40" Ass
38KKK Cup Size Perky Breasts with Cute Pink Nipples
Two 7.5" Long Nipple Cocks (When Nipples are Aroused they Harden into Cocks)
One 27.5" Long Cock/8.5" In Circumference
Two 25" Long/8" In Circumference Sheethed Cocks above the First Cock, each with a 14.5" Knot at the base
Cute Puffy Pussy Lips
Smooth Pink Little Ass Hole

You -
Name (You Choose)
9 Years Old
4'3" in Height
Pale Skin
Slender with a little bit of Baby Fat
Tail (You Choose)
Ears (You Choose)
Hair (You Choose)
Face (You Choose)
Eyes (You Choose)
Small Waist
Perky Ass
Small Breasts (You Choose the Size)
Nipple Pussies (When Nipples are Aroused they Form into Pussy-like Holes)
2 Cocks (You Choose the Sizes, must be between 13" - 17" and must have Knots)
Innocent Little Undeveloped Pussy Lips
Tiny Little Ass Hole

Little Brother -
His name is Nick
7 Years Old
3'9" in Height
Fair Skin
Slender Frame
Medium Length Fluffy Brown Tail
Cute Little Kitty Ears
Messy Medium Length Brown Hair
Femenine and Cutesy Face
Bright Blue Eyes
Round Little Pert Bum
11" Cock with a big Knot
Extremely Tight Little Pink Ass Hole

Mommy -
Her name is Kana
She is Japanese
28 Years Old
4'11" in Height
Fair Skin
Slender but with a little bit of extra weight
Long Fluffy Black Kitty Tail
Long Black Curly Hair
Cute and Innocent Face with a Permanent Light Blush
Bright Green Right Eye/Bright Blue Left Eye
Cute and Bubbly Bum
37.5" Long Cock with a huge Knot
Tender and Sensative Little Pussy
Cute Little Ass Hole

Mom -
Her name is Alissa
She is German
31 Years Old
5'8" in Height
Pale Skin
Slender and Curvy Frame
Long Brown Kitty Tail
Long Brown Hair
Soft Facial Features
Blue Eyes
Perky Round Ass
23.5" Cock with a big Knot
Tight Untouched Little Pussy
Sexy Little Ass Hole

Attitude:

Me -
I am very childish and innocent in terms of attitude, and while on the outside I appear to be cutesy and shy, in reality I'm a very kinky and depraved dominant slut who has very few boundries when it comes to sexual activity. However, I can sometimes be submissive if it is what I crave, and occasionally will go long periods of time as a submissive girl who acts much younger than I actually am.

You -
Also very childish and innocent, however unlike me you have no knowledge of sex and only a vague understanding of reproduction. In the beginning you must be very reluctant and unwilling to commit any of the sexual acts I force on you, even if you feel immense pleasure from it. However, as time goes on you will become my submissive little fuck toy who will do anything I say. (You can decide on other personality traits you would like to include as well)

Nick -
He is extremely shy and quiet due to him being born a mute, and tends to spend a lot of time by himself. Later on in the story he will discover what we've been doing, and in to prevent him from telling our parents, I do the same that I did to you to him so he will be too ashamed to do anything, only he is much more submissive from the start and barely struggles due to his young age. (I will play this part as well as my own whenever he is in a scene)

Mommy - Retains a childish attitude despite being 28, and is also very kind and loving towards us. She is the one who gave birth to the three of us, as Mom has been infertile since birth. (I will play this part as well as my own whenever he is in a scene)

Mom - More matured than Mommy, although she can sometimes be quite silly. She is also very kind, but can also be strict if we are doing something we aren't supposed to. (I will play this part as well as my own whenever he is in a scene)

Other info:
- Please use proper grammer, and don't make responses incredibly short or incredibly long. 4-7 sentences is my usual response length, although sometimes if I need to be very descriptive it could be longer. As long as your responses are around that 4-7 sentence area then you're fine.
- Use more innocent and cute terms instead of vulgar terms [Pussy = Cunny, Princess Parts, Privates, Squishy Bits. Ass = Bum, Tushy, Bottom. Sex = Play Time. Horny = Squishy, Fidgety, Squirmy. Tits = Boobies. Spanking = Spankies. Moaning = Squeeling, Mewling, Squeeking (You can use the word Moan, just be sure to use the other terms more). Cock = Peepee, Thingy.] Do the same for everyday terms as well, such as Sleepies instead of Sleep, Jammies instead of Pajamas, Potty instead of Toilet, etc...
- My time zone is EST, please tell me yours so I know when to expect you to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom