Simple but kinky ideas... [F/F, F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
These are various ideas I'm looking for a partner for. Just simple ideas, and I'm all ears for your ideas to build on them if you have any.

~My Boss's Eggs...~ Monster girls have begun to co-exist with normal humans openly for several years now. One young woman works in an office where the CEO is a beautiful, elegant drider. And though the woman would never admit it, she's heard things about driders...about human women being ensnared in their webs and pumped full of their eggs...and she finds herself fantasizing about being her boss's broodmother...
(Oviposition is obviously involved. Lactation, some elements of bondage, and aphrodisiac play would be nice as well. And I'd love to involve multiple breasts as well...even four pairs on the eight-legged drider... ;3)

~Magical Girl vs. Girlfriend...~ Two young women are taking the first awkward steps into a romantic relationship, after a long friendship turns a bit more than that. Unbeknownst to the other, one of them is a magical girl who fights evil aliens who turn innocent women into monster girls. Intent on defeating and enslaving the magical girl, one of the aliens takes her girlfriend and turns her into a monster girl, pitting the magical girl against her lover — who might even enjoy what she's become and what she's been tasked to do with her girlfriend...
(I'd love a corruption element here. And I'm leaning towards a "bad end" for the magical girl in this scenario...)

~Insect Interrogation...~ An army of insect-girls is overrunning the human lands. They've captured a princess of a human kingdom, intent on learning as much as they can about the humans' plans. And though the princess has no desire to cooperate with the insect-girls, their Queen has a talent for "persuading" female prisoners...
(Hypnosis would be a major element, with an ever-increasing sexual intimacy between the Queen and the prisoner. Other kinks I'd love as well would be lactation, oviposition, and transformation.)

Let me know if you're interested, and do include what kinks you'd like to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom