Some Focused Fantasies (F/F, F/Fu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiress

Super-Earth
If something here interests you, PM me and please don't post in this thread.

So, I'm using this thread to narrow things down to a few select fantasies/cravings I have, mainly fandom but there might be an original thing or two. Mainly leaning to F/F or Futa/F. I can maaaaybe go for M/F, but I'm a little picky when it comes to that. Kind of in a mood to play sub. But nothing's set in stone. Oh yeah and if you see a link here, assume it's NSFW.

Lesbian Ageplay: Well, this one should be obvious. I'd be eager to play a young woman opposite a confident older woman (or several). And naturally, with a vague starting point like that, it's open season for pairings.

Steven Universe: A bit of an odd choice, I suppose, but I rather like the series. Have a particular fondness for playing Jasper, but hey I'm open to suggestions.

Dragon Ball: I like Android 18, to put it bluntly. Ah, so, something involving her could be fun. Oh yeah, the other girls are great too. Videl, Bulma, Chi Chi, etc. Just, you know, get the ball rolling and we can hit it out of the park.

Avatar: Magic kung-fu version, not preachy cat people version. Last Airbender and LoK had great girls in them. For the former, it'd be nice to do something with Katara, Toph, Azula or Ursa, but it'd also be nice to do something with Suki, Ty Lee or Mai. And LoK was... cougar central. Lin, Suyin, Kya, Pema... Korrasami is nice and all, but it's pretty overdone. So I'd prefer a little more creativity if you want to do this fandom.

Marvel/DC: Just gonna lump these two together with how similar they are. Both series are huuuge in scope, so there's no point in listing every possible pairing/character I like. Could be something quick and smutty like She Hulk going to town on Captain Marvel, something longer and smuttier like Black Cat trying to sink her claws into Mary Jane, or a crossover with Harley Quinn going to town on an X-woman. Like, whatever, potentially any pairing or prompt could be a lesbo goldmine here.

Original Superheroes: A little more vague and nebulous, but creating some original superhero setting to create an adventure in would be fun. Though it would require some brainstorming between us to create a setting and tone we agree on.

Lesbian/Futa Interracial: It's nice. I mean do I need to go into specifics on how much I fucking love interracial lesbos? It'd likely be in some kina 'real world' context, but it could theoretically work in any setting.

I have a whole lot of fandoms and such, so feel free to ask if you want a peek.

RE: Sharing is Caring (F/F, F/Fu)

Hi I'm interested!

All of the characters you listed are attractive, but we can definitely do something more original if you'd like!!!

I'd play futa or female. I don't mind. But on that note, I wanna say let's not do FutaxFuta. FemalexFuta is preferred over FemalexFemale, but I'll do FemalexFemale if you really want to do that. I can be dom I don't mind that bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom