Bachelor Party 'Kidnapping' (f feeking m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I have a new craving and I am trying to find someone interested in roleplaying it out with me. If you would like any information on my kinks check out the link in my signature.

Plot:
Your character is about to get married. Him and his fiance have never gotten physical before but he loves her and knows he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Just before the wedding a few of his guy friends decide to give him a last 'hurrah' and 'kidnap' him. They take him as his fiance watches, blowing him a kiss good-bye and telling him to have fun.

His friends blindfold him and put him in the back of their car. He thinks they're just taking him to a strip club or something but they drive for hours. No matter how many times he asks where they're going they never answer. Finally they stop and help him out of the car where he's then tied to what he can only assume is a tree. He tells them it's not funny anymore but then he feels hands starting to remove his clothing. As soon as he feels the soft hands on his bare flesh he knows it's a woman but he doesn't know who it is. Thinking it's some hooker his friends hired he embraces the experience, might as well get a good lay in before committing to a single woman the rest of his life, right? She lightly teases him and plays with him, getting him horny and riled up like crazy. Only when he's at his utmost desperation does the blindfold come off and he sees to his shock, amusement and relief that it's his fiance. They are alone in the woods, his friends having set this whole thing up. She unties him and then the real fun begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom