Yandere Role play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently watched Future Diary and I have to say I really want to do a Yandere Role Play. I wanted to have a plot similar to Future Diary or DanganRonpa3 Anime(Despair Arc). For this I'd rather be the Yandere. So you can be a male character and I'll be a girl who wants you. can discuss more if people want to know more information. I use 2-3 paragraphs and only roleplay in the third person. Plus I usually want smut and violence. I just really want to do some murder and smut, so I'm also open to ideas. Feel free to message me or reply bellow if you're interested.

EDIT::
Also im super interested in the plot bellow and I'd kill to get someone to do it with me.

||The Punk and The Killer||

YC is a well known punk with a heart of gold. They beat people up they feel like deserve it and they don't take any shit. They're in their senior year of high school (At least 18, of course) or we can make them college students instead, which is fine with me as well. But one day YC sees MC being harrassed and cornered on the street. Quickly YC steps in, defending MC from the attackers. Ever since then, MC has followed yours around. It seems okay at first... until YC learns MC's true intent.

Definitely interested as I would love to participate in this kind of rp. Actually wouldn't mind having a Yandere as a friend so long as they weren't trying to kill me.

Cypherxk2 said:
Definitely interested as I would love to participate in this kind of rp. Actually wouldn't mind having a Yandere as a friend so long as they weren't trying to kill me.

Haha, same here! And im still looking so its still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom