'Lesbo' Friend.~ FxM! Scene ideas ahoy~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! Im looking for someone interested in smut filled lewd plays based around MC's orientation, or theirs as well! What i mean by that, is that while my MC would be Lesbian, or tell you such, we fuck! Even hotter if you say you're gay, but can't help but get hard around her and she can't help but fuck your dick.~

My favorite kinks are Hairy Pussy, Smaller sized cocks (four to five inches~), Creampie/Impreg, My Ass being big (Even to hyper sizes~), Playing Thick/Big Tits, Casual/Ignored Sex, Lewd Unusual places/plots that involve sex, Public Fucking, Gangbangs, Cheating/Cucking, and Dirty Talk! I have a few more that i like, but ill leave that to if you're interested in wanting more kinks added~!

The scenes i have in mind so far are~:
(MC) x (YC)
'Dyke' x Straight Friend - You're friends with a 'lesbian dyke' complete with short hair and a massive fat ass.~ She doesn't mind though letting you hit it, if you return the favor with something else; Money, Help with Homework, etc. Always quick to remind you she's gay while you're fucking her pussy.

'Lesbian' x 'Gay' Guy - You both swear you're gay, but everytime you cuddle you just can't help but to rock a stiffy and she doesn't help with the occasional teasing rubs. You could probably help eachother out, right?

'Lesbian' x Straight Friend - A Camping Trip suddenly takes a different meaning when she dresses slutty enough for you to bust a nut without touching your cock, and even more surprising when she says that whatever happens, stays with the trip. She wouldn't mind if you wanted to bend her over and fuck her.~

Straight Girl - 'Gay' Guy - You keep having to tell your friend everytime you come over that you're gay, but by the tent in your boxers she just doesn't believe you. She tests the limits of your Gay constantly~

'Lesbo' x Straight Friend and his Girlfriend - On a roadtrip with an absolutely drop dead gorgeous lady with thick assets and your girlfriend, who is put to shame just by your gay friend existing. So much fun potential~

RE: 'Gay' Friend.~ FxM! Scene ideas ahoy~!

Bump~

RE: 'Gay' Friend.~ FxM! Scene ideas ahoy~!

I'd love to continue our conversation! :) Please feel free to hit me up with a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom