A quick and dirty request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DI4MONDDR0P

Meteorite
I'm a pretty laidback roleplayer, I enjoy OOC quips during RP, sometimes I have too much fun, and other times I write a fucking novel. My post length and style varies greatly on my mood. I don't have a list of demands, all I care about is something that adequatly moves the plot along. I'm a fan of romance, random sexual encounters, and who doesn't love just straight SMUT?

I'm not picky on details, I basically like to discuss a general plot outline, which I'll spare you that drama and just put it here. I'm not too crazy about nitpicking and entire setting, because that's boring. I prefer to jump in with a general idea and let the plot develop on it's own. I hope I won't be the only one driving the plot. Don't hesitate to hit me up with a change or addition to suit something your craving.

I really don't know what else to say...
Well, I am craving the current plots and my mood is quick and dirty smutty. I would love the use of any format of pics to getc each other turned on. Pm me

Pairings in no particular order
Vampire x Anything
Demon Girl x Anything
Werewolf x Anything
Witch x Werelock
Demon Queen x Anything
Demon King x Gypsy
Grim Reaper x Ghost
Grimm Fairytale Characters
Alien x Human
Warlock/Queen
Warlock/Princess
Witch and her Familiar

Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker

Teenage Pregnancy
Soldier/ soldiers wife a return home from tour

Professor/Student
Singer/Band Manager
Band Member/Fan Model/Photographer
Adult Film Star/Producer
Car Mechanic/Rich Woman

Professor/Student
Police Officer/Police Officer
Inmate/cop
Lonely Housewife/Neighbor's Son

Golddigger x Guy