Neon's FxF story focused plot's! (Under construction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonRain

Planetoid
So, this is a bit barebones right now, but that is only because I just started remaking this thread. So bare with me and do PM me if you see anything you like! :)
-----
The foreign exchange student:

My character foreign exchange student transferring to college overseas from eastern Europe. She is hot tempered, arrogant, prideful, and quite old fashioned and religious. But that is where she meets her new dormmate, your character. And she starts to fall head over heels for her, despite her own way of life and everything she has ever known telling her 'no'. How will she cope? And more importantly, how will she hide her feelings?
-----
You are a monster:

Your character is an 18 year old senior in high school. She is well accomplished, has all honors, and a bright future ahead of her. But one day while out on a walk, she meets Marshall, a 23 year old highschool dropout, and she is not a nice person. She lies, cheats, steals, does drugs, and is abusive, and your character, against her better judgement, just can't get enough of her. But something more sinister is underneath her scumbag attitude, and when people from their town start going missing, your character starts to question if what little she knew about Marshall was ever even true at all.
-----
My Hero:

Your character is the local superhero! (or villan). She fights crime and saves lives. But one day, she comes upon a downtrodden thief. Homeless, hungry, and desperate, what could the cities most prestigious and well-known superhero do to help one of societies most vulnerable. And beyond that, would my character even want help?

So yea, in general these would be a more plot-focused, long term RP collection. And in time this list will also grow, and when I update the list, I will change the subject title to reflect that. At some point I will just need to sit down and focus on crafting more plots. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom