Pokémon: Trainer x Pokémon [F/M, F/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetCream

Dust
About Me

Hello! The name's SweetCream, but you can call me Cream or Creamy for short. I'm a female in my mid-twenties with over a decade of roleplaying experience. I enjoy stories with compelling plots, character development, and a good amount of detailed smut. Sharing my writing with the world makes me a bit nervous, so I prefer to roleplay over PM or Email. I'm not up to date on the current terms for literacy levels (if these are even still a thing), but I consider myself literate to advanced. With that said, I'm comfortable with post sizes from a few lines to multiple paragraphs. What really matters to me is the quality of one's writing, not the quantity. I go to school full-time and have quite a few other responsibilities so sometimes I can get a little busy but I should be able to reply multiple times a week, even consecutively if my partner is equally active.

What I'm Seeking in a Partner

Literacy level: Do your best to use proper grammar (there/their/they're; your/you're; its/it's, etc) and spelling. I understand typos - everyone makes mistakes. I'm not going to turn you away for a few errors here and there.

Plot and smut: I'd prefer the majority of my stories to contain at least some form of plot. Detailed, yummy smut is great, but it gets boring for me if there's no story to go along with it. With that said, I am totally open to stories that focus mainly on plot and have only a little sexual content.

Post frequency: You can post multiple times a day, once a week, or once a month. I don't mind. I'll wait a long time for a reply to a good story.

Post length: Give me at least a paragraph and we're good. If you like to write more then that's awesome!

Story length: Short-term or long-term, though I prefer long-term.

The Pokésex Pokédex
or "The Pokémon I'd like to write against."
*Pokémon can be in their original forms or anthro, but they must be able to communicate with my trainer (either verbally or telepathically).
*Missing evolution cycles can still be present in our story, but not alongside anything sexual.
*Bold marks favorites.
*(A) = Anthro only

Gen. 1
Nidorino > Nidoking || Golduck || Arcanine || Abra > Kadabra > Alakazam || Machop > Machoke > Machamp || Hypno || Rhyhorn > Rhydon || Mewtwo

Gen. 2
Quilava > Typhlosion || Granbull || Ursaring || Houndour > Houndoom

Gen. 3
Blaziken || Poochyena > Mightyena || Gardevoir || Hariyama || Lairon > Aggron || Sharpedo (A) || Seviper || Tropius || Salamence

Gen. 4
Monferno > Infernape || Floatzel || Lopunny || Gabite > Garchomp || Lucario || Gallade

Gen. 5
Zebstrika || Boldore > Gigalith (A) || Seismitoad || Zoroark || Sawsbuck || Fraxure > Haxorus

Gen. 6
Braxien > Delphox || Frogadier > Greninja || Gogoat || Pangoro || Goodra

Gen. 7
Lycanroc || Hakamo-o > Kommo-o

Prompts

Trainer x High-level Pokémon
Plot elements: Adventure, Battling, Dub-con
A rookie trainer gives Wonder Trade a try and is sent a Pokémon too strong for her to control. To make matters worse, he refuses to return to his ball! The trainer must either earn another gym badge to prove that she can properly take care of him... or find some other way to make the Pokémon listen to her.

Breeder x Pokémon

Plot elements: Romance, Breeding, Impregnation
A dedicated Pokémon breeder begins to develop feelings for one of her Pokémon. The two begin a relationship and the Pokémon's desire to breed his mate becomes impossible to suppress.

New Trainer x First Pokémon

Plot elements: Friendship, Romance, Adventure
Finally, a long-time wish is coming true for a girl in her late teens. She's becoming a Pokémon trainer! But what will be her first Pokémon? They say the bond between a trainer and their first Pokémon is everlasting.

Survivor x Pokémon

Plot elements: Zombies, Apocalypse, Action
A lab experiment goes terribly wrong, resulting in the creation of a new virus: Pokérus-Z. It can infect both humans and Pokémon and is transmitted by being bitten by an individual that is infected - but only humans can infect humans, and Pokémon infect Pokémon. It's been a month since the outbreak and the world is in shambles. Total living population has decreased dramatically. One day, while scavenging for food, a female survivor is attacked by an Infected. Thankfully, a Pokémon comes to her rescue before she can be bitten.

Picture Inspiration

Pictures under spoiler - do not view if you are uncomfortable with Pokémon/Human sex, non-human cocks, or anything else along those lines. These are seriously NSFW. Just saying.

Thread is no longer under construction and is complete. It will be updated when I have new ideas for prompts and pairings. Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss writing a story together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom