PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Herasouma

Meteorite
Hey, Serena Herasouma here~! I have two great ideas for 2 Anime shows. They are BlackButler and Brother Conflict. Down below is the ideas, comment or shot me a message if you want to RolePlay one or both of them please and thank you so much. :)

BlackButler RolePlay- I want my oc Serena to be a demon child that can transform into a cat. Now, this is the good part. Sebastian takes Serena (in cat form) into the manor and when everyone is sleep or even during the day she would transform into a human. She would explore and Watch people as they went about their day that even mean Ciel as well. After awhile though she is caught in her human form by Sebastian himself and takes her in as his own daughter.

Brother Conflict- I want my oc Serena to about 1 month old when one of the brothers or sister(s) finds her in the back alleyway walking to school or where ever. So they take her home and call of their parents to tell them what happened and they agree to keep her and take care of her like their own. So with all the 13 brothers and 1 sister's help they raise her like their own.

Now you can add your own oc if you want to any of the anime's you want. I don't mind at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom