Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? Part 2 (Krystal x Katizakat)

JJ stared at the statue in awe. He gasped a little and put a hand over his mouth, the other going to his stomach. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Dean blinked at the statue. He couldn't believe the work their angel had put into it. He blushed, smiling softly. He was speechless.

Bobby wiped a few tears from his eyes at their speeches before he rumbled. "I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss the groom." It was then that both JJ and Dean kissed their forever mate for the first time as a married 3 some.

Castiel walked back, looking at them nervously, hoping their silence didn't mean they hated it. He then smiled happily as he kissed them back, letting out a content sigh.

Sam smiled happily and clapped.

Mary wiped some tears from her eyes and clapped happily too.

Castiel blushed brightly but smiled in joy as they said they liked it. It made him so happy.

Sam smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "Yeah..." He said, chuckling softly.

The wedding continued and everyone chatted and congratulated the three.

Dean smiled and nuzzled him. "We're married now. Don't be so shy." JJ just squeesed his hand affectionately, free hand on his stomach. "I felt a kick!"

Krystal set his hand on her stomach, and low and behold, she too felt a kick.

Castiel looked down. "I-I can't help it..." he then blinked in surprise and smiled brightly. "Really?"

Sam blinked in surprise and smiled brightly, kissing her deeply as he rubbed her stomach gently.

Castiel sighed happily.

Sam sighed in joy.

A few weeks later was Krystal's baby shower. Sam smiled and kissed her gently as they set up beforehand.

Castiel and the others were helping set up, Castiel was currently trying to figure out how to make those poofy, tissue paper hanging ornaments open into the way they're supposed to look.

Back
Top Bottom