New title pending: Incest, Ageplay, Fandom, and Sharing M/F or Fu/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furaido

Moon
Looking for some straightforward incest and ageplay. I'd love to play a daughter or younger sister who seduces her lonely daddy or brother. All other family members are out of the picture for reasons we can decide together. After a few times together my man starts sharing me with his friends too, maybe even genuine prostitution. Maybe has me at the superbowl party as a party favor for his friends?

I'm also open to brother/sister, mother/daughter, and sister/sister pairings. I'd always be playing the younger partner in these scenarios. Futa characters are welcome for the mother or older sister!

My kinks are fairly mundane.
-Most forms of conventional sex are turn-ons for me.
-Oral
-Anal
-Handplay
-Vaginal
-Multiple penetrations are a BIG turn-on. I'd love to have two or three holes pounded at the same time.
-Incest and other taboo relationships
-Ageplay
-Sex while bathing, swimming, near the ocean or a lake or other large body of water. I watched a lot of Rumiko Takahashi anime at a formative age and I have a bit of an obsession with water as a result.

I'm also looking to do Dragon Ball roleplays, although I'm mostly looking for OC/OC action. My main OC is Satsumi (Young and Older). I don't have a good picture of younger Satsumi from the head down, but a good reference for her body shape would be Female Ranma(nsfw) from Ranma 1/2. She's small no matter what age she is, 4'11". I prefer playing her younger, age 15.
Despite having a tail she's not a Saiyan, although she's often mistaken for one by those who are familiar with Saiyans. The tail is a result of being a Disciple of the Silver Monkey, an ancient spirit being and one of the four founders of martial arts.

PM only
Literate only, 2-3 paragraphs and have a decent understanding of spelling, sentence structure.

I only play underage girls in incest roleplays, please only contact me about incest roleplays if you're down to go to bonetown with an underage girl.

RE: New title pending: Incest, Ageplay, and Sharing M/F or Fu/F

Hi all! I had a pretty lengthy break from roleplaying due to a lot of real-life demands. Looking to ease myself back into roleplaying with a simple plot and get someone to do this plot with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom