Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FireWitch's Non-Cisgender Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireWitch

Moon
Hey there! This thread is a work in progress, but I want to get a few things in place right now! This is sure to constantly update, so stay tuned~

Intro
Hey there, I'm Lissa, your bubbly nerdy gothy southern lesbian! How do you do~
(Note: This thread is for Other characters, but I'm also willing to play female and male characters!)

Rules
* Semi-Lit/Semi-Par, Third person. Please do a quick run of your spelling and grammar, too!
* I'll RP characters of many genders with characters of many genders.
* I may be a little uncomfortable with RPing with cisgender males, but I'm willing to try.
* I'd prefer to RP on threads.
* None of my OCs are exclusive; if we develop a friendship as muns, then I might be talked into writing a character just for you.
* I reserve the right to update these rules whenever I feel like it.

Kinks[/SIZE]]
F-List
A couple notes:
* I RP dominant or vanilla. I won't play sub. However, I can play both top and bottom.
* Regardless of character genders, I will NOT play Male Dom/female sub. This is a bit complicated in the alt-gendered area, and this rule is kinda null as of now.
* Bodily waste is 100% no-no, ever
Fandoms[/SIZE]]
I'm the sort of girl who's just as OK playing canons and OCs <3 I have a bunch of other fandoms, but these are the ones I feel up to playing right now...
* Dragon Age
* Pokemon
* Venture Bros
* Batman
* X-Men
* Persona
* The Adventure Zone
Plots[/SIZE]]
Concepts
TBA
Pairings
These are just some suggestions; I'm into doing all sorts of scenes!
* Priest/Parishioner
* Clergy/Clergy
* Nobleperson/Servant
* Monster/Prey
* Deity/Worshipper
* Scientist/Creation (biological/robotic/construct)
Characters[/SIZE]]
Note this is just some pre-created Original and Fan characters! I can also create custom Original and Fan characters (which will be listed here later) and I can play Canons.
TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom