Have your way with your favorite celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it'd be fun to kidnap Bella Thorne? Love Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift but hate their singing and want to gag them? How about creating your own little Pretty Little Liars Harem? Do you think Emma Watson or Victoria Justice might look good tied to your bed? Maybe you watch Supergirl and would love to see Melissa Benoist at your mercy in that hot little Superoutfit?

That is just a sampling of the celebrities I would love to play for you. I am new to this site but have roleplayed on and off for a few years.

I don't have many rules or requirements, simply be literate, and let the smut make sense within the plot. I like to build up to the smut, not rush into it. I like to play out the background of the scene and eventual capture or blackmail of your chosen celebrity(ies). I am not too picky about post length, but please at least one paragraph, and I will respond in kind. I am good for at least one response a day, more if I have a free afternoon. But I am not picky about that either, if you can only respond a few times a week, that is fine. But please keep me updated if it's going to be more than a few days between posts.

Also, I strongly prefer to play over PM's. As far as kinks go, let's chat about it, my only hard limits are no bathroom stuff, no gore or vomit or bodily functions, and I don't do pregnancy, but the threat of it is fine. None of these are negotiable, but just about anything else is. A few things I don't care for, but in the right situation might be talked into, are anal, mind control or hypnosis. You are of course going to capture and dominate these girls, but they are not going to go easy.

So send me a list of celebrities you would like me to play and I can share mine and we can set something fun up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom