SMG New Thread F or M/Any *Plots Added*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMG9000

Star
Little about me
I have been roleplaying for nearly 10 years, wheter through text, old school Gaia days or Dungeons and Dragons and other Pen and Paper RPGs. I can play male or female characters and I’m willing to play with any gender. I very flexible.

I’m a switch and willing to play dom or sub depending on what is wanted and needed. The only exception is when playing with other males I rather play sub. I just enjoy that more.

Rules

I RP via PM’s. The only exception is group rps since Threads are the best way for that.

Post length is not to important to me. I am capable of posting multiple and will try to match my partner(s). Writer's block hits the best of us and I understand that.

Pairings

Furry//Furry
Furry//Human (Either with me as the furry or Human doesn't matter to me)
Neko//Furry
Neko//Human
Neko//Neko (Or other human/animal hybrid)
Mistress/Slave
Master/slave
BF/GF
Friends
Vampire/recently turned vampire
Twins
Brother Sister
Mother son
Sisters
Father daughter
Open to any pairing you might want
F-List

Fandoms
Mass Effect
Dragon Age

If you have a Plot you really are craving and want to try. PM me and we can try it

Rough Plots and Ideas

Furry Vacation
Male or Female Furry (MC) / Female Furry (YC)
Our characters are a new couple and decide to vacation to a furry only resort for a week. While there our characters find wild parties and how much they truly love each-other.

Our Hell
Male or female slave (MC) / Female Slave (YC) x Varies Demon Lords and monsters (Played by us)
Our characters have been captured by the armies of the Hells. (We can be Twins or friends of any species) We are sold to a Demon Lord who uses us in twisted ways.

This will include more Hardcore themes and kinks

I did it for us
Male or Female (MC) x Male Master (YC) AND female friend (YC)

My character is a poor teen in a new town. He/She grows a liking to a female friend and wants to do nice things for her. He/She finds a much older man who is willing to give him/her money for sexual favors. MC allows this older man to use and abuse him/her to do the nice things he/she wants with the girl of his/her dreams.

Does involve you playing two characters.

Whole New World
Innocent female × party girl or succubus

A young innocent girl meets a new friend who introduce her to drugs, parties, orgies and new things the innocent girl finds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom