Crossover Fandom Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
I recently have been playing many mobile games that uses famous IP (marvel, dc, final fantasy, etc) and I noticed that they often use multiverse settings to explain why you are meeting all these characters, and so I decided, hey, let's do something simmilar. I want to play these scenarios in discord, or thread, in that order. If you want, we can also do it as a system game (pathfinder, fate, or 5th edition)

1.Kunoichi All Stars

You play as a warlord trying to unite a Japanese-esque realm, but you don't have a big army. To counteract this, you used a ritual to summon kunoichis from across the multiverse to serve as your followers. A kunoichi is of course more than just a tool for murder...they are also trained in the sexual arts. Play your cards right and they may just join your harem.

potential girls
-Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
-Taki (Soul Calibur)
-Sakura (Naruto)
-Hinata (Naruto)
-Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
-Asagi Igawa (Taimanin Asagi)
-Akali (League of Legends)

2.The League of Lust
A huge tournament is being held to find out who is the best lover in the multiverse. The bouts are televised and contains many different challenges (endurance contests, oral only matches, harem swaps, etc). You play as a rising star in the league, can you find out how to win each matches? And when the cameras are off, will you be able to have a normal relationship?

potential girls
-Just about any anime or video games you can think of
-Girls from hentai series (bible black/wordsworth/Taimanin Asagi/etc)

3.Marvel's Secret War
During the secret war events, worlds collide and different versions of the same superheroes fight for their worlds survival, but what if some of them decide to keep women from conquered worlds as part of their harem? Perhaps a room full of black widows? A threesome with songbird and black canary? Scarlet Witch and Zatana? Marvel heroines aren't the only ones you can add to your harem.

potential girls
-Marvel Girls
-DC girls

4.Harem High

You play as a new stud teacher in an all girl school with schoolgirls from all across the universe (or at least an alternate version of them). Many of the teachers in this school fraternize with their students and it's not rare for them to build a harem, afterall, the school is located in a secluded island with very few men. Can you build the biggest harem?

potential girls
-Rias Grimory (highschool dxd)
-Lili (tekken)
-Rin Tohsaka (Fate series)
-etc

If interested, pm me your ideas and the character you want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom