FireWitch's Female Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireWitch

Moon
Hey there! This thread is a little bare bones right now since it's late and I've only just started working on formatting/brainstorming/etc, but I want to get a few things in place right now! This is sure to constantly update, so stay tuned~

Intro
Hey there, I'm Lissa, your bubbly nerdy gothy southern lesbian! How do you do~
(Note: This thread is for Female characters, but I'm also willing to play male and oddly gendered characters; I just haven't made those threads quite yet!)

Rules
* Semi-Lit/Semi-Par, Third person. Please do a quick run of your spelling and grammar, too!
* I'll RP characters of many genders with characters of many genders.
* I may be a little uncomfortable with RPing with cisgender males, but I'm willing to try.
* I'd prefer to RP on threads.
* None of my OCs are exclusive; if we develop a friendship as muns, then I might be talked into writing a character just for you.
* I reserve the right to update these rules whenever I feel like it.

Kinks[/SIZE]]
F-List
A couple notes:
* I RP dominant or vanilla. I won't play sub. However, I can play both top and bottom.
* Regardless of character genders, I will NOT play Male Dom/female sub.
* Bodily waste is 100% no-no, ever
Fandoms[/SIZE]]
I'm the sort of girl who's just as OK playing canons and OCs <3 I have a bunch of other fandoms, but these are the ones I feel up to playing right now...
* Dragon Age
* Pokemon
* Venture Bros
* Batman
* X-Men
* Persona
Plots[/SIZE]]
Concepts
I don't have too many Concepts thought out yet, but I'd love to do some stuff involving my witchy persona, possibly involving magically induced BDSM and/or transformation, consent negotiable. If someone plays against her with a male character, he's getting his genitalia swapped, just forewarning ;)
Pairings
Nun/Novice
Goddess/Acolyte
Noblewoman/Maid
Witch/Lost Traveller
Monster/Prey
Characters[/SIZE]]
Note this is just some pre-created Original and Fan characters! I can also create custom Original and Fan characters (which will be listed here later) and I can play Canons.
tumblr_ok70kiAvcS1rumow2o1_1280.png

Names: The Witch, true name unknown
Species: Human/Fae (depending on the RP)
Height: 5'9"
Bodytype: Slender
Skintone: Caucasian, lightly tanned
Hair/Eye: Ombre black to dark blonde, light green

Setting: Fantasy Europe, between Dark Ages and Enlightenment
Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference
Relationship Status: Single
Residence: Large cottage in the deep woods

Appearance: WIP
Constantly has a smirk on her face. Seems to emit smoke from her legs as she walks.
Personality: WIP
Alluring, cocky, violent.
Skills:
* Extensive magic skill, primarily in pyromancy and transmogrification
* Semi-proficient with knives and short blades
* Good hunter, gardener, and cook
History: WIP
Not much is known about The Witch. Who is she? Where did she come from? Why do people keep disappearing if they come too close to her cottage? Who knows.
It's thought that if anyone learns her true name, they will gain power over her.

Threads:
None at the moment

[img=300x360]http://orig05.deviantart.net/39a4/f/2014/146/4/9/sukeban_by_chuwenjie-d7jta5o.jpg[/img]X
Names: Mizushima Kaiyo, "Grunt"
Species: Human
Height: 5'7"
Bodytype: Slightly muscular
Skintone: Japanese, lightish skin
Hair/Eye: Naturally black-brown, bleached reddish

Setting: Pokemon
Occupation: Former Team Aqua, part time bouncer, part time "medical purveyor"
Sexuality: Lesbian
Relationship Status: Dating Around
Residence: Shitty studio apartment

Appearance:
Kaiyo has lost a lot of her tan since her sailor gang days, which she dislikes. She still tries to keep up her high seas aesthetic when she can, with lots of stripes and even her old school uniform still in her wardrobe.
Personality:
She's very gruff when you first meet her, much like your average sukeban--think Ichigo from Kamikaze Girls. Much like her former boss, however, she's really friendly (if a bit intense) when you get to know her.
Skills:
* Skilled at Pokemon battles (water type specialty)
* Can hide a knife, a flask, or a body with ease
* Catches girls just by flexing
History: WIP
Kaiyo was quite involved in Team Aqua back when it was at its peak, but when the team seemed like it was on the brink of being broken up she "jumped ship" as it were. Adapting to non-gang life has been a bit tricky for her, but between bouncing, running a side gig, and meeting cute female trainers, she's been enjoying it.

Threads:
Captain's Coming

Update for adding a Character section! Currently I just have The Witch listed, but I'll be putting profiles for other OCs, Fanchars, and possibly Canons in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom