~Just a bunch of stuff~ FxF/FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonRain

Planetoid
Hello! And welcome to my Plot/Fandom Request Thread!

... So take a look around! :D

-----
So just a little about me first. I am a female but I like to play male characters just as I like to play female characters, or even futa. I am quite kinky, but there are a few things that I don't like and I won't do. Naimly bodily fluids, characters under 18, and things of that nature. I also RP exclusively through PM's and I absolutely LOVE face claims! Also, PLEASE don't just drop an RP out of nowhere. Just say you are not interested anymore and I will understand. No questions asked.
-----

Now that is out of the way, we can get onto the plots and fandoms!
As a side note, the more * means the more I want to RP that. And if it has four *'s it means I will love you forever if you RP that with me! :D

Now for the PLOTS!
My Scumbag, a darker tale **** (Super craving right now!)
(FxF)
Your character is an 18 year old senior in high school. She is well accomplished, has all honors, and a bright future ahead of her. But one day while out on a walk, she meets Marshall, a 23 year old highschool dropout, and she is not a nice person. She lies, cheats, steals, does drugs, and is abusive, and your character, against her better judgement, just can't get enough of her. But something more sinister is underneath her scumbag attitude, and when people from their town start going missing, your character starts to question if what little she knew about Marshall was ever even true at all.
Kinks: Romance, possible dub-con, possible cheating, drug use, alcohol, possible abuse.

My Scumbag ****
(FxF)
YC Is a college student well on her way to achieving her dreams, mine is a no good high school drop out, drug user, and scumbag, and YC grows to love her.
Kinks: Romance, possible dub-con, possible cheating, drug use, alcohol, possible abuse.

Opposites attract ****
(FxF)
YC is from a religious family, mine from a broken home, and together they are neighbors (or roomates) in their college dorms. How can these two, worlds apart, end up wanting each other?
Kinks: Romance, Teasing, Possible dub-con.

Mommy *** (FxF) (FutaxF)
MC is YC's daughter, and despite being 18, she is quite naive, and while YC's loves her with all her heart, she has also started to love her in rather... Unconventional ways, since her husband died.
Kinks: Breastfeeding, possible non-con, cuddling, teasing, possible romance.

Unfaithful *** (FxF) (FutaxF)
YC is a faithful wife to a husband that is simply seeming more and more distant as of late, and as a result, she is starting to feel a bit lonely. But then comes along the new neighbor, fun, energetic, and a bit of a bad girl, but will she sway her?
Kinks: cheating

The rookie **** (FxF) (FutaxF)
YC Is the new and inexperienced rookie to the police department, MC is the corrupt officer who has seen it all, and she/he is assigned to you~.

------FANDOMS!------
Overwatch: ***
Akame Ga Kill ***
Lara Croft: **
MLP: **** (Either feral or humanized)
Mass Effect: *
Bleach **
Fallout 4: *
Legend of Korra: ****
Metroid: **
Black Lagoon: ****
Warhammer 40K ***