Shadow Queen Scathach's Gamble ( F for F/Futa) ( FFXIV themed )

Status
Not open for further replies.

celesteashiel

Planetoid
An etheral voidsent female stands before a group of adventurers clad in various amounts of armor, all come to end the reign of the Shadow Queen Scathach. She's wearing a tuxedo, immacutely groomed, arms held behind her back with a sense of prudish elegance. Adventurers draw their swords and spears, readying them for battle; and the butler raises a hand.

"Before you challenge the mistress, you must know. She does not wish for the death of everything..only for eternal servitude. In order to challenge the Shadow Queen, one of you must risk servitude. If you fail, the rest will be allowed to live and leave. The person who remains, however....let us say the mistress has an insatiable appetite." She finishes that last sentence with a raunchy grin.

Whispers are uttered, and fingers are pointed - the contract is made. "..Ah, so you selected the one full of dirty thoughts. A wise choice..my queen will love this morsel."

The pretty petite blonde that they selected is bound in ribbons, a figure-eight tied around her chest, loops between her legs in traditional shibari fashion, yet wrapped like some sort of elegant present. She's bound on her knees, gagged with a ribbon, forced to sit in various compromising positions, toyed with by the butler as the rest of the group challenge the Shadow Queen. Yet, after several moments..all falls silent. The butler giggles as she snaps a collar to the girl's neck, laced with magic.

"..The Mistress will see you now." She utters the ribbon-wrapped girl inside.

---------

Hi!

I am looking for someone to play a female or futanari version of the Shadow Queen, Scathach! from the new 3.5 content!
I will be playing the lady's "present"!
Either as a follow up to the scenario above, or with some other idea.

Playing her normal-sized is perfectly acceptable!

What I can offer:
*Fun! I can recreate my character possibly in skyrim for more visual aid!
A closet-pervert bardess - the mistress will quickly find out that she volunteered herself - not exactly sure that her friends would lose.

Things I would like to see involved :
*Mistress / Pet play and situations. Is the Shadow Queen a domineering thing, or is she a loving, gentle mistress? It's up to you!
*Any sort of ..deviant magic being involved. This could be anything from summoning obscene stuffed animals with boy-parts, to simple arousal charms, to all sorts of fun with ribbons!
*Toys, in general! The queen of play likely has lots of "..those" kind of toys, too!

Still interested? Contact me!
Skype- momochuko
In-game : Ashwyn Latear ( Balmung )
Discord: Ashwyn Chuchu#9456

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom