Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Troll

Star
There was a place, between wakefulness and dreams, where suggestions of what was around the dreamer played out, whispers and ghosts, shadows distorted by the mind unable to come to grips with the world outside. It would be there, that small suns, casting shadows, danced, hanging from the flayed skin of the firmament, deeper and more translucent shadows, all only half the white or yellow of a much larger sun. No, there was a green cast to the light and shadows.

But noise there was as well, a strange music, and not that of the city or wilds, not the song of beast and wind, but of water. Some of it falling and splashing, tickling at naked feet. Others dripping, some ways off, and some close at hand, a plinking sound that splattered against the stone. In the distance, though a faint caress moved over them, the wind was a mournful sigh, a lover who has not seen her love in many a year, singing softly for his return.

Beneath them, the ground was cold and hard, but slick, water, or the moisture of the waters spray, the stone itself mostly worn away, no sharpness or edges to press against the flesh. Against their feet, water, cool and fresh, would lap and spray, dipping below the surface at times, above at others.

As wakefulness came, the cave would be revealed. It was a circular chamber, more or less, thirty feet to a side, a pool taking up half the space in the center. A man sized stream of water came down a hole in the ceiling, too far away to reach. The cave was lit by strands of moss, and in those strands were ten orbs, similar to the strands of kelp and sea-weed, the bulbs holding the light the size of a mans head.

There was an exit, a hole along the floor of the cave, a running water channel beside it, but besides the pouring water, there is no visible way out save that.

The dagger didn't make sense. He recognized it. It was, after all, his dagger, and he remembered bringing it with him. By itself, there was nothing extraordinary about a piece of his own equipment, that he had chosen to bring, being with him. But why was it the only thing? His clothes were gone. So were his journals, his maps, his horse, his tools, his rations. So why would whoever had done this (he didn't know who) leave him his dagger? Was it in case he gave up hope?

He just sat there, spinning it in his hand, hoping to make sense of this, or at least remember something useful.

"Where... am I?", as soon as she regained consciousness Emanaia wondered where she was, had someone put a spell on her? she couldn't remember having here on her own nor had any memory related to this cave. All of her things was gone with the sole exception of her sword, had someone stole her backpack she wondered, not worrying about her missing clothes which were not much after all.

Slender yet very curvaceous the tan skinned zingaran woman had long hair cascading in small waves, beautiful bright hazel eyes and swollen red lips. She didn't look too strong strong but the sight of her was a very distracting one thanks to her perfectly rounded heavy breasts and the smoothness of her long luscious legs which ended in the tightest bubbly ass.

Looking around she saw she was not alone in there and so she approached to the nearest of the strangers. "Do you know by any chance were are we or how do any of us arrived here?". Emanaia stood up straight not ashamed at all of her own nakedness but on the contrary almost proud in her ways and language.

Killian was broken out of his thoughts by the sound of someone wondering aloud. Between the words not being in his primary language and Killian not having been paying attention to much of his surroundings, he didn't initially make out what was being said. Still, the realization that he was not alone was still enough to abandon idle thoughts. He clenched his dagger and began looking around, his gaze eventually landing on a form clearly not used to not being noticed. While the sight of the sword she carried was enough to make him lean back cautiously, the sight of the rest of her was enough to keep him from jumping to his feet defensively.

Fortunately, she soon spoke, forcing him to refocus on the situation. He recognized the language as Zingaran and shook his head in a quick answer before standing. Not only was it polite, but with her standing and him sitting, it was impossible to look at her face without his gaze getting diverted by other things along the way. He stood a bit uncomfortably. Killian was at least a moderately attractive man, so wasn't ashamed of his body, but something about standing next to an objectively more attractive member of the opposite sex was enough to invite a little self-consciousness. {Zingaran}"I was attempting to put together what I was doing, but nothing helpful came to mind. I was exploring, so the being lost in a cave part makes enough sense, just not the change in clothing."

[img=280x200 align=right]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/3b/Temptress-Emanaia.jpg[/img]

Emanaia Lajaira
{Zingaran}"And I was supposed to be traveling back to Zingaria but the rest is blank, guess it doesn't make sense either but I don't think it is a coincidence for both of us to be left alone with just our weapons and this... outfit." Her usual attire didn't really covered much more but it much more fashionable than this and with some contempt Emanaia grabbed the loincloth she had just using a couple of fingers. It would be inevitable not watch the thin line of cloth digging into her pussy as she raised her scanty clothing into her hands. "I do hope they did nothing to us while we were unconscious considering they did change our clothes, do you see something weird?" once again the attractive zingaran youth offered a deviant display of comeliness and beauty as she turned, stretched flexed and bent in every direction for the stranger to look at her, "...but i don't feel weird or in pain so guess I should be fine. Now, should be look investigate that exit over there?"

Giving her back to the stranger once again the bronzed skinned beauty swayed her way to one of the bulbs that lighted up the place seeing if she could use her arming sword to cut free one of the orbs without damaging. "Oh excuse me I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Emanaia Lajaira, maybe you can tell me yours when you're done staring at me like that" the zingaran seductress giggled and then continued what she was trying to achieve.

Attack Roll:16

She would be able to slice through the moss, the fibers parting under the cuts of her blade, none of the metal puncturing the pod, though for a moment, there was the smell of sulfur, the stink of old eggs, before a vine, what was cut, drifted down in front of her face. Still, the pod was glowing, and there was no more smell.

[img=200x220 align=right]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4e/Piper-fawn-posing-naked-1574.jpg[/img]
Vallah

Vallah was the last girl to wake. The Vanir girl gave a soft, low moan as she slowly rose out of her dreams and looked around. Emerald eyes settled upon the sword clutched in her hands. She blinked. Her father had made it for her in preparation for her first raid, her mother had blessed it with the Blade Dance, offering blood from each of her limbs to the spirit of the newly forged blade to make it strong, entreat it to protect her daughter.

“Where am I?” she whispered.

The redhead rose and looked around. Her hair, normally flames that bounded around her in ringlet curls—was transfigured by the water to long, straight, rosy locks. Crystal clear water glistened on her bare body. Her nipples were stiff and rosy from the chill.

Noticing the two strangers, she blushed softly and for a moment covered her breasts with one arm, holding back to listen. She wanted to cover her flower temple as well, but wouldn't surrender her sword at a time like this.

It took the redhead a momnet to place the languege the beautiful girl and the handsome man were talking. Zingaran. She'd learned it to converse with merchants who came to the port--many of them pirates. The redhead pondered for a moment, then stepped further into the light.

"This is a strange place," she said softly. "I don't remmeber hwo I got here either. My name is Vallah. Perhaps we should stick together?"

[img=280x200 align=right]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/3b/Temptress-Emanaia.jpg[/img]

Emanaia Lajaira

With a grimace Emanaia covered her face from the foul smell. Luckily nothing else happened and she was able to obtain the plant still glowing. Just then another female voice could be heard from somewhere around them.

The cave was so big so using her just acquired light the tan skinned girl easily spotted another woman she had previously missed and moved closer to her. Vallah was her name and she didn't know either how she had gotten here she said, just as she was going to ask for the very same question. {Zingaran}"Yes sticking together is the best we can do for now until we figure out were are we or at least how to get out."

Sheathing her sword Emanaia grabbed the vanir redhead's hand and pulled her so she would come with them, "Oh and no need to be shy here Vallah, there is no one else around and we are just as naked as you are. Otherwise I'll just to have tear away that shyness out of you and in front of our handsome friend here." The temptress words and gestures were exactly that, tempting. But they were playful as well and there was no way to actually know what she really meant, she then quickly took the initiative again and stepped ahead, light on hand and tantalizing ass waving from one side to the other leading the way to the exit.

She suddenly stopped probably causing someone to bump into her, then turning nothing but her head she looked back asking "By any chance, is anyone of you an explorer or has any knowledge about caves?"

[img=200x220 align=right]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/4/4e/Piper-fawn-posing-naked-1574.jpg[/img]
Vallah

The nude redhead's cheeks flared afresh when the zingaran girl gave her flirty looks. Vallah felt her heart flutter and her blood heat. What's going on? A girl never made me feel like this before?

So distracted was she by the blush and the flutter, that she stopped hiding the view of her body, holding her sheathed sword in her free hand and leaning it against one shoulder. She also stopped paying attention to where they were going Huguenot that, when Emanaia came to a sudden halt and gave a half turn, Vallah had to pull up hard not to run the other girl over. She felt her chest briefly graze the other girl's silky body for a split second as she pulled back.. Then she bumped fully into Killian behind her, the small of her back grazing his manhood!

When the beautiful woman mentioned Zingara, Killian nodded in polite under{Zingaran}"Zingara? I see." He focused on her face a moment, noting the features and skin tone as best he could, given the lighting. He nodded, accepting that the nationality made sense, though since she couldn't remember where she was traveling from or how far along in her trip she'd been, it didn't help much. Once again, though, his thoughts were interrupted by another...necessary glance downward as she mentioned their clothing. Naturally she was the first to wonder if any other liberties were taken, his mind moving a bit slowly.

{Zingaran}"It is suspicious," he allowed at last. He dutifully inspected her as she presented herself in various ways, nodding half-heartedly as she suggested they investigate further. He continued watching as she made her way to the vines, which she seemed to guess at without looking back.

He'd begun clearing his throat to admit that he'd been busted and introduce himself in turn, looking away nervously, when he happened to catch the movement of another resident, seemingly similarly dressed. {Zingaran}"We have another," he said, unsure how to feel about this. He waved in reserved greeting, relieved to see that someone else was a bit insecure about being left in such a state. {Zingaran}"I'm Killian."

Aside from that, he remained silent made the acquaintance of the new person and offered support for sticking together, as well as for unveiling the younger woman's body, though on further inspection, which he felt bad for allowing himself, it turned out that he and Emanaia were not as naked as the young redhead was. He occasionally allowed himself extra confirming looks as he followed, maybe a bit closer than he should. As a result, when Emanaia stopped short and Vallah bumped into her, pulling back in surprise, he bumped into Vallah. He attempted to mutter out an apology before stepping back enough to give her more space.

{Zingaran}"I am an explorer, but I don't spend a lot of time in caves, generally more the over land type." He looked around to see if anything stood out.

Survival:1D20+4 → 6(2 + 4)

Knowledge (nature):1D20+6 → 11(5 + 6)

The stones, in patches, seem to be a dark, unearthly purple, at least once the light of the pods is discounted, but only in small blocks, little things that are almost like a bruise or scab in the gray and black. Near the waters edge, and hinted at in the deep, a suggestion of pale white stone, almost bone-like in color, was visible to the keen of eye. And the moss and pods? No hint of plants like that have been documented in the Hyborian lands, and no whisper or rumor of them came from the dark lands of sorcery and dread to the south.

Or rather, no account for many a long century. For strange plants that glowed in the dark of night, casting their pale light as if one had taken a glimpse of the moon and encased it in green flesh? Many things that would be called impossible haunted the fell kingdom of Acheron....

Emanaia Lajaira

Emanaia felt the graze of Vallah's breasts and nipples on her back as well as one of the her hands on her hips preventing the vanir girl from fully bumping into her. She moved back a little but then she moved forward agaisnt her even more than before and the tanned girl was able to feel the full weight of Vallah mashing her bare breasts against her back now. It turned that not only her but Killian had bumped into each other and into her as well.

The whole pressing her naked body against her didn't make Emanaia uncomfortable but this was certainly the time for that kind of play, {Zingaran}"I'm flattered Vallah, you certainly have a very attractive physique and I like you too" the temptress had turned around by then and as she talked she took the freedom to trace the redhead's silhouette with her finger, and did it in a really slow and skillful way feeling every single one of her ribs before she went up through the middle of her chest, building up enough heat on Vallah she continued to caress the contour of the beautiful large breasts without touching them, not just yet, but only to pull away when she would see Valla's couldn't take it anymore,"... but this is not the time for this kind of fore play. Now please Killian would you be so nice as to guide us from now then"

Emanaia gave the luminous pod to the one who claimed to know something about exploring and awaited for him to guide them all out of the cave. I might be a shame for him not be behind the beautiful women but indeed he was the more capable of guiding them now.

[img=280x200 align=Center]http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Gollum-Andy-Serkis-The-Hobbit-Movie.jpg[/img]

Just outside of the light, a figure, silent as the shadows, is lurking, waiting, looking in and on, interest seemingly on it's face, and yet, it is shying away from the light cast by the pods in the cave. Little detail can be made out, save for that it is as short as a child, and very gaunt.

[img=280x200 align=right]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ONw6CiHQ9j8/STYMTUaJ79I/AAAAAAAADXo/UgrpRKO_TgY/s400/AprilExotic.jpg[/img]

She woke, her body moving from the languid state of rest, her last memories of falling to slumber in the bed of her families estates, the silks cool against her skin, slaves having tended to her, massaging her body, making sure that her muscles and flesh were relaxed from the activities of the day before, and that she went to rest with pleasing thoughts and dreams. That she awoke on cool stone, with no hints of her silks, save for the throng between her legs. Her nose twitched, lips curling into a faint expression of displeasure. There was no fragrance from her garden, no slaves that were drawing the drapes open so that she could mediate to the rising sun.

Still, a part of what woke, her, as she rose to her feet, a brush of her hand letting her know that the knife she offered up sacrifices to her patron had appeared on her hip in her slumber. Still, her face was composed, carefully blank and aloof, as benefited one of her noble blood when interacting with... well, these particular creatures. So, as she moved towards them, picking up on the fact that they were leaving, and one was apparently a guide, or at the least, considered competent by the other savages. And so she spoke, her voice cool and calm, something in it welcoming and erotic, much in the same way that a piece of art could be said to be.

[Zingarian]"Greetings Yěmán rén. I find myself in a situation that is disadvantageous to myself. I would be interested, if you would welcome an additional companion?"

The awkwardness of bumping into Vallah was quickly outshone by the way Emanaia teased Vallah for having bumped into her. He watched, more than casually amused, as the darker skinned woman teased the redhead's young body. He felt no shame in staring this time, as he no longer had any doubt that the Zingaran was intentionally putting on a show. When she stopped taunting or seducing the younger girl and asked him to lead the way, Killian nodded, stepping forward to accept the glowing pod.

Almost immediately, he knelt down. He'd wanted to get a look at the ground beneath them. He wanted to see what he could make of the dark purple sections of stone. Were they stones of different hue, and possibly substance, than the rest? Were they simply stains on the ground? He wished he had something to write with, and on, so that he could draw anything that looked pattern-like to reference later. At the moment the only possibilities that came to mind were not reassuring. He was lost in thought, searching the ground, so the mutterings in the distance somewhere were only barely registered.

The louder Zingaran words, however, did register, and quickly show to be from yet another new occupant. Was she unconscious as well and they simply hadn't seen her? Had she...appeared after they set out? He turned toward the voice, standing slowly. Unsurprisingly, she was clothed similarly to the rest. He nodded and smiled politely, slowly becoming less guarded regarding the revealing clothing. {Zingaran}"Seems to be a common occurrence. Please. Separately, I recommend that we more thoroughly search this area before proceeding. This is twice we've been surprised by unexpected occupants, and successive surprises are unlikely to be as pleasant."

She frowned, looking past the light, into the darkness, before she spoke, her words soft but carrying, in a strange language, a tongue almost made for sorcery, sibilant sounds almost fit for the worship and praise of serpent-kind. Still, there was force to the words, as she stood haughty and almost regal, projecting confidence and power.

[Old Stygian]"Who hides in the darkness beyond our light? Speak, so we may know you."

Emanaia Lajaira

Killian stepped forward, it seemed he was fine with taking the lead despite not being exactly a warrior. Or perhaps he wanted to peek a little more for as soon as he was given the light he kneeled down scarce inches away from her barely covered crotch, was he really inspecting the soil or was he just looking for a excuse to peer closer at the shaved folds of the tempting woman before her for even Emanaia could know what he has just discovered.

The zingarian bronze skinned beauty didn't cared much about this though and didn't stepped back instead awaited for what else would their explorer discover next. Could it be an interest fact about the cave they found themselves lost in or maybe a discovery much more lewd in nature, one that would involve his rough hands and the welcoming skin of her smooth thighs?

None of this happened, yet, for another voice joined them coming from within the depths of the dark room they had all woke up in. As the voice approached Emanaia was able to notice the uncommon features of a khitan woman and the ways of a high born noble. Instantly the zingaran temptress turned around to welcome her taking away any posibility of a close encounter between her lower lips and Killian but offering instead her tight shapely ass to the only male amongst them.

{Zingaran} It is indeed a pleasure not only to allow you to join us but also to allow us to be in such company as that of yourself, please consider yourself more than welcome.

Been used to deal with all kind of people thanks to her long travels Emanaia presented herself then with a bow and spoke in what she thought would be a more comfortable language for the newly arrived.

{Stygian} "By the way I'm Emanaia and let's just hope we can make up for the disadvantage we all found ourselves in."

As she leaned forward it would be inevitable though that her perfectly rounded bare ass, as the thin cloth line was nowhere to be seen even her cheeks spread, invaded Killian personal space and maybe even grazed his face if he did not moved away.

It would be then when the just arrived female addressed someone in the darkness, Emanaia wasn't able to see anything beyond the light they had and couldn't decipher what was said either but with the khitan being so calmed she did not raised her sword.

The vanir girl gave a startled gasp at the zingaran's touch. Her perky bosom bounced at the inhalation. Her cheeks flushed—fair skin betraying her even in the dim light—and tingles radiated from the other girl's touch.

What was that?

“Um... ah...” she replied. Oh, that's a clever reply!

The redhead blinked again when another voice spoke, she twisted to face the newcomer, sword coming half out of it's scabbard, but immediately relaxed and shouldered it once again, murmuring, “How come everyone else gets a loincloth.”

Spot 19, Eyes of the Cat

In the darkness, in response to the words, a little shuffling figure that of all those present, only Vallah could see, and even then only as something lurking in the shadows near the entrance to the cave, would recoil, as if struck. And then, the words came, low and hissing, soft and yet somehow disturbing, as if the breath to speak them came from cracked teeth and a lisp. The entire thing is short and almost confused.

"You speak like them, but don't look or smell like them..... Who is in the cave of pain?"

Emanaia Lajaira

Emanaian couldn't help but to feel unseetled by the mysterious voice of the yet more mysterious being that lurked in the darkness would it be friend or foe. Her hand would tighten around the hilt of her sword as the creature answered in the same hissing language that the khitan spoke. The language itself sounded familiar somehow but still she could not undestand a single word of what was being said, awaiting for others reaction, mainly for Meihui's, the zingaran girl awaited trying to look calm not to provoke the creature.

At the words, she does not seem to react, though a hand almost twitches, as if used to having a fan that would be spread before her face, though it was only the smallest of twitches. Still, she though through it all, and did not frown. There were considerations, particularly as whatever was out there seemed to speak this in a comfortable manner, and more, was aware of others that spoke it. And this was a language of sorcery, of ancient stygia. This raised... complications.

Her tone, was calm and polite, almost welcoming and soft. [Old Stygian]"We are but four travelers on the great river of life, that have been carried by an unseen eddy to this place. We have awoken by the waters, carrying only the tools of our professions."

And it was in fact, entirely true, at least from her own view. Her knife was useful for sacrifices, and the others were barbarians, thus why they are so heavily armed. Her words however, along with her body language, were meant to convey a sense of friendliness and non-aggression, to make the speaker more inclined to... think positively.

Diplomacy; Meihui:1D20+8 → 24(16 + 8)

[img=280x200 align=Center]http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Gollum-Andy-Serkis-The-Hobbit-Movie.jpg[/img]

There is a quietness from the cave entrance, even as the creature, or man, steps forward, stopping in the region where the light fades to the solid darkness, eyes closed shut, a hand over them, as the creature hisses out a few words, before slinking back into the shadows. Vallah, with her keen eyes, would be able to see it lurking about the entrance of the cave, even before it hissed again.

The creature is not looking comfortable, shifting, and rubbing it's eyes.

"So you say, so you say. Look then, but I shall not stay inside of the blinding pain!"

"You have seen Guleh, and Guleh has seen you. You speak like them. If you want to find them, follow the river."

Vallah

"Is he..." Vallah murmured in Zingaran, "Um, it all right?"

She glanced about, "Maybe the light hurts his eyes? What languege is that?"

The asian woman nods, inclining her head, as she slips into the less arcane and sophisticated language of these barbarians, though also one of the few she has in common with them, particularly the one that had spoken. She did not move her head or eyes away from this... Guleh, but she spoke. [Zingarian]"It is the elder tongue of the serpent lands, a common enough language among those who delve into the lore of the ancient world. As for the creature...."

She pauses for a moment, eyes watching the darkness, though they failed to penetrate the gloom. [Zingarian]"He refers to this as the Cave of Pain, and has refereed to light as blinding pain." She bobs her head in the near faintest of gestures. "He also refers to others that speak Old Stygian, close by the waters, though he does not seem to be overly concerned about giving us this knowledge."

Inspection was slightly difficult with the nether regions of one of his new companions right next to his face, and as the pattern of colors that first caught his attention were not moving, and that the effectively nude Zingaran seemed about as inert, the distraction remained a constant as he observed the beginnings of a line. The line wasn't steady or unbroken, making a trace of it difficult, but he did his best to follow it. He briefly lost the path as the Zingaran turned, drawing his attention back to another part of her body, this time well-lit thanks to the pod in his hand. One brisk exhalation later, Killian returned to his task.

He heard the Khitan's question, but as he did not understand the language in which it was asked, the sound was only a mild irritation to Killian, and a curiosity that paled in comparison to his new puzzle. He focused more on the patterns below, eventually making out the beginnings of what would become a handprint as the rest of his companions braced for unpleasant developments. He could not hear the breathy whispers of the hidden creature, so it wasn't until Vallah referenced him and their newest, still unnamed companion mentioned the blinding pain that Killian looked up. He'd only barely noticed the faint glitter from the pool. Not knowing what they were talking about, he simply listened intently, crouched near the edge of the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom