Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Things Change (Tyr and Devils_Girl)

Tyr

Pulsar
Garth was making his way through a special part of the station where the undercover officers worked, when Roberts pulled him aside.

What’s up?
, Garth said.

We picked up your sister this evening at a dance club buying drugs?, Robert responded.

You’re kidding me, Marie she’s like sixteen… are you sure?

Yeah, Johnson got on her a clean arrest.

Fuck.

Yeah, don’t worry, she’s underage, if you’ll take her, we’ll release her with a warning and into your custody.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, don’t tell her, I think I should scare her and put some fear into her, so this kind of shit doesn’t happen again.

No problem, buddy. Since she's was a minor we put her in an isolation cell away from the other prisoners.

Garth turns and heads out to speak to his sister. Though he was a cop he looked far different from a your average cop. The tight leather pants, chains, jewelry, leather collar, no shirt, and orange hair gave him a very atypical police officer look. In fact it was all part of his undercover work in vice and narcotics. Having not seen his sister in several years, he was shocked when he walked in. She looked nothing like he expected. There was Maria looking like some cage dancer, you'd expect at an over eighteen dance club.

Maria?

Maria was pissed that she had gotten caught and she didn't know what would happen. Right now she was scared and hoping no one tired take advantage of her and try to scare her into telling who she got the drugs from. She shook her head then laid her forehead on the cold steel table which sent a shiver down her spine. She didn't know her brother worked here and when she heard his voice call her name when she was little she got a scared look in her eyes.

She lifted her head and looked at him then away "Fuck I didn't know you worked here..Uh Um..Hey Garth". She whimpered some and stood up and leaned against the table looking at him. Her hair was down to her neck and it was black with hot pink highlights and somewhat spiked. Her eyes being that dark steel blue that could scare anyone away. Shaking her head she looked up at him and glared at him somewhat "Just take me back to my house..well my boyfriends house". Her choice of outfit was nothing that her parents would be proud of.

Maria didn’t at look like the innocent sister he remembered from a few years back. From the hair, to the minimal level of clothing she looked like some crack whore working the street. She was barely sixteen and was talking about going over to stay at her boyfriend’s house which of course meant she was very sexually active, not that the birth control in the little purse he’d just looked at in the evidence room didn't give it away. Even though Garth was twenty-four, his sister had dressed to get every heterosexual males attention, even his. Trying not to stare, he just listens.

Does mom know where you have are?

He’d seen his mom a few times after the break up; the divorce had been hard and bitter on his dad, especially when mom took up with a new young boyfriend. Some of that bitterness towards women had rubbed off on Garth, and being a member of the police vice squad had further changed his mind of how he felt towards women and how he treated them.

She glared up at him and looked to the side "I don't want anything to do with mom at all". Her mother's boyfriend had told her to get out the house multiple times and she was sick of it. He had hit her and threatened to do worse and she told her mother. Her mother stood by and did nothing which pissed Maria off beyond reasons that she should even go back. She shook her head and growled "You wonder why dad hates mom's new boyfriend so much..I've told mom what he does to me and she just sits back and allows it..even when she's right in the same fucking room". She growled and looked down at the ground.

Her mother sitting back and not allowing her to fight back even made her this way. Her step father thinking he could even get away with anything. She closed her eyes and whimpered some "Garth he has hit me..he kicked me out of the house and when I came back to get in he let me in then basically slammed me against the wall..threatened me I'm not going back..Mom just sits back and allows it". She looked up at him and opened her eyes "You wonder why I'm with my boyfriend even out on the fucking streets selling drugs..it's because of the stupid fucking step father I have and I couldn't even get help..I'm not going back!!".

She had wanted to contact her brother and father but she had gotten a new phone. Her other cell got dropped in water and she lost all her numbers. Sighing some as her brother looking so hot in front of her as well as her looking so hot in front of him she had no doubt he was getting horny. She was getting horny as well and you could somewhat smell the arousal in the room as well as her breathing getting heavier "Just take me to your place or to my boyfriends and I will be good from now on".

Garth was surprised, he’d been at the police academy when the shit hit the fan, though he’d seen or at least suspected that his mother had someone or ones on the side. She’d never been very affectionate and seemed more interested in her friends and clothes than the family. Still as his mother he always had held onto hope that things would work out. Though now he’d been a cop for a while, he knew better. The only guys he’d seen who knew how to handle and take care of a woman were the pimps.

Maria continued to explain the situation, and finding out his mother remarried was a shocker, but knowing her it was a thing of convenience. Still it didn’t really matter, and now that he knew no one was looking for Maria, it began him thinking. Even though she was his sister, she wasn’t any different than any of the bitches he arrested every day. He’d bring them in, they’d complain, but the next day they were walking the very same corner for their man. Garth smiles and reaches out to help Maria up.

Come on, I’ll take you home to my place, till we get things worked out. No ones going to fuck with a cop. Plus they’ve released you to my custody and protection.

Showing her the key to the cuffs, he turns her around, to unlock them, while his eyes take a moment to enjoy her tight little ass that was barely covered. Over the last few years he’d let a few hookers go, in exchange for some private time, and right now he really wished she was a whore, so he could get a few moment alone with her. More ideas sped through his mind as he considered what his feelings were.

She could tell he was shocked that their mother got remarried and she growled some not really even wanting to talk about her whore of her mother. She had set a bad example for her and look where it got her?? She had a boyfriend that seemed not to care for her but she stayed why?? So she had a place to stay and no one would pick her up, kidnap her then kill her. She knew her brother was acting different and it was probably the outfit she was wearing as well as how old she had gotten. She looked much different from when they were separated and she was hoping to make up time by spending time with him and just maybe getting to know him better.

She didn't want it to go into anything sexual and she wouldn't have it go into anything sexual. If he tried that well she would get his police force on his ass and she would be back somewhere else. She didn't care what her life was going to be made of she just wanted out of this police department and she wanted to go somewhere and sleep. She was tired since she had been up all night and half the day. Seeing him put his hand out to help her up she took his hand then whimpered a little as he turned around.

"If you bring any girls to the house I'm going out..I'm not hearing how much fun you have when I don't have any guy to fuck..plus since I'm guessing I will be living with you..the way you were protective of me when I was little I doubt that you have changed".

She could feel his eyes on her back and down her ass and she wasn't happy about it. Growling some she lifted her leg and kicked him in the shin after he got the cuffs off. She turned around and looked at him "I'm serious all guys have the same fucking view a women no matter how they dress..they are all just sick bastards waiting for the right time to take advantage of them". She growled and grabbed his car keys opened the door and walked out the back and looked around trying to find his car. She didn't know which one was his so she just sighed and pushed the car unlock button and the car lights went off. It was dark since she was in the police department for so long and she couldn't tell what kind of car it was. All she knew was she wanted to get somewhere and sleep. Walking to the car she unlocked it then got in slamming the door shut as she waited for her brother to recover and make his way to the car.

Garth just listened to her drivel as if she was going to set the rules in his house. The kid had chutzpa, he’d give her that, but she’d learn soon enough who was boss in the house. Just smiling and helping her up, he doesn’t let her know his plans. The kick in the shins deserved punishment, but the police station wasn’t the place to exact his revenge on her. So he just grunts and smiles back as she growls and grabs his car keys. Following her out, he’s amused by her efforts, as she tries to determine which car his. He just followed as she saw the flashing lights and horn on his BMW 3 Series convertible. There were a few cars he wanted, but he was always careful to hide the money he was skimming from the dealers they busted. As she plopped her ass in the passenger seat, he just takes the keys from her, not saying a word. Quickly enough he was speeding out of the parking lot and onto the city street. One nice advantage of being a cop is you couldn’t get speeding tickets.

Living only a few miles from the police precinct, it didn’t take long to get to his place. Garth was living in an old industrial building converted into a house. It offered privacy, and allowed him to go about his business without prying eyes, as he had no real neighbors during the evening, and those during the day were all commercial. Being single and a good income, this place was easy enough to afford. Pulling in he pushes a button that raises a large commercial door, the door wasn't half open and in accelerates in, skidding to a stop a few feet from a concrete wall.

We’re home sis.

Across a good sized open area, were a set of office built into the large building that had been converted into his living area. Garth actually liked the setup, and found the cold industrial aspect of the place pleasing. There were no windows, and all the doors were of the large thick commercial metal variety. There were a few skylights for ambient lights, but at night they did nothing. When the commercial door opened, a large bank of fluorescents came on lighting the area. Several cars obviously under repair were up on blocks as Garth pointed her to the office area. He walks over to a panel types in a code, and the large metal door closes, and the alarm is reactivated.

Living area is over there.

Maria regretted getting caught and knew something was up when her brother just smirked when she kicked him. He came out the door after her and she sighed some as he knew she was struggling to find his car. After he got in and started the car she whimpered a little as he sped off. It was quiet the whole time she didn't say anything and he didn't either. She knew it was cause of the awkward moment they had at the police station as well as her being dressed in a slutty outfit. Not wanting anything to happen between them or even a fight to break out she just stayed quiet until they pulled into a big building. Looking at her brother she growled a little getting out "You know you could have just drove me to my boyfriends place instead of taking me back with you..I don't need to be watched like a fucking child".

She was pissed off and he would understand why. She had gotten picked up by the cops then her brother came in and then she told him about what had happened in the past year. She was sick of her life and just wanted to have some fun instead of just being the good girl all the time. This time she was being something she wanted to be and she just wanted it to stay that way but it changed when she was picked up. Her life would be hell from now on and she knew it as well as her brother did. Getting out of the car she slammed the door then waited for him to open the door. She went inside and glared at him some as he locked the door and activated an alarm "Really there's no need for an alarm even down here".

She went over to the couch and sat down looking down at the ground not wanting to face her brother yet or at all even. She knew he probably thought of her as a slut or whore and would just do stuff to take advantage of her. Her mind told her he was just like any guy having her there for a fuck buddy and she was worth nothing more. Sighing some she closed her eyes and stayed with her head down trying to figure out how her life would be from now on. He would probably keep a very close eye on her so she didn't get out of his sight and even maybe take her anywhere if she needed to go. Her life was going to be pure hell she could tell already.

The girl was obviously pissed off and in a bitchy mood as they stepped into his living room. The office walls had been mostly knocked out, and replaced by more residential look, though if you looked close enough you’d realize they were renovated offices. She told him he could have driven her to her boyfriends, for which he just ignored her. The outfit she wore still had his attention, as he looked her over, the anger from her prior actions far from gone. Still he goes about everything methodically as she continues to complain and vent. Finally satisfied that the place was secure, Garth turns his attention to his sister, who now was sitting on the couch head down.

Look up at me bitch. Now!

He backhands her across the face.

Your fucking mine now slut! And you will do as I tell you. Do you understand?

The tone was callous, controlling and most of all demanding. Garth knew how to be tough, and how to get control of a situation. The police interrogation training coming in very handy as he yells at her. Waiting, and soft peddling it would get him no place, simpler and more effective to go about it ruthlessly. His hand ready to hit her again if she showed the least bit of resistance.

She could tell her brother was pissed off an that what she was wearing wasn't helping the situation. The place seemed to be locked down pretty well and with the alarm system it was going to make her trying to get away harder. Seeing him as it seemed like his anger was boiling up she saw him come over and yell at her.

"For one I don't have to and for another I'm not going to be living here for long".

She yelped as he slapped her and she glared at him as he talked about how she was his bitch now.

"I'm not your bitch I'm your sister and another thing just cause your with the police doesn't mean you can treat girls any differently..I can get them to crack down on you faster then you even know it".

She growled at him and got up wanting to get out of there more then ever. If her brother was going to treat her like this it wasn't worth even staying here.

"Let me out of your place..cause I'm not going to be your bitch that you think you can get away with anything..I'm not taking crap from guys anymore..I've had it enough with mom's boyfriend then my boyfriend and I'm sure as hell not going to take it from my own brother".

Oh I can treat you anyway I like, you’re a fucking little drug addict. No one cares about you, or would believe a word you say. Dressed like that you probably have been turning tricks at the clubs. You a little whore too?

Not that it would have surprised him the way she was dressed. Reaching over he just grabs her by hair and yanks her up, so she’s standing. There was no consideration to how it would feel or how much pain it might inflict on her.

No I’m not taking you back to your loser boyfriend, or home to mommy, cause I’m keeping you. You’re going do what I tell you.

His hand reaches out and just starts massaging her tit through the thin material, as if it was his to do with as he pleased. If she tries to move, he just grabs hold, and continues with his groping. The look in his face was cruel as if he got his jollies from terrorizing women. The fingers holding her hair tighten so she has little chance of escape. He’d beaten a few whores, that were holding out on him before, so this all came very easy to him.

She growled deeply at him as he said what he did. This was exactly what she didn't want to happen. Her brother cop taking advantage of her since she had no place to run as well at people not believing her. She looked at him then away whimpering lightly not knowing how to really react to him. Not wanting to hurt him and also not wanting him to hurt her worse or hurt her to the point of her not having fight in her anymore.

"I thought and I knew when you took me home this would happen. All guys think of girls or women the same..That they are out to hurt men..Damn it bro that's mom that's not me..I'm not going to hurt anyone I get close to and you taking your anger out on me isn't going to help you at all".

She hated when he talked about her doing tricks at a club and she growled deeply at him. He was hurting her emotionally right now and the next she knew would be physically.

"I'm not a whore brother and you should know that already..I don't go that fucking low".

Yelping as he grabbed her hair and pulled her back she looked at him then away wincing as he gropped her breast and kept his hand in her hair. She heard the words that he wasn't taking her back to anyone and her spirit and fight dropped knowing she was stuck here now. Growling lightly she glared at what she could just not at him.

"I don't care if you don't take me back..I will and can get out of here some how and when I do I will go somewhere where you can't find me".

Garth listened to her hollow threats and pleading, it really didn’t matter to him. So he just laughs as she tries to talk her way out, like he wasn't going to listen to a thing she had to say. Reaching behind him, he grabs his switchblade, and flicks it open. The blade was definitely illegal, and past the allowable limit in length. One still holding her head by the hair, the other slides the knife under her top, and begins to cut it away. If he cut her because of her struggling, he didn’t care; he was going to get her out of her clothes one way or the other. The sharp knife tearing up and into her clothing, he just smiles as he set to work removing her clothing.

I don’t know shit sis. You dress like a whore, talk like a whore, so you’re a nun in disguise, like I fucking care. I really don’t care how low you go, as long as its low enough to suck cock.

Continuing to hold her head back, pulling on her hair, the sharp blade cuts the fiber of her top; with it opened in the middle he cuts the remainder from her shoulder. If he drew blood, that would teach her twice before resisting him.

So sis how long you been using? You been doing a little swapping say sex for drugs? Dressed like that I bet you got lots of man friends willing to pay for your habit.

The vulgar and crudeness continued as he assaulted her. The ruthlessness of it evident by the way he used the blade against her and held her head by the hair. Garth was going to break this little cunt, and enjoy her in everyway possible.

Back
Top Bottom