Want a serious, flexible with characters and scenarios kind of partner (Non-con)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction:

Be warned, this thread has some strict kind of rules...I tried to do things the way other people wanted and it all ended in failure...thus, I am making this thread with VERY specific requests in hopes someone out there would enjoy fulfill these desires for me on my own terms.

What do I want: (I am looking for someone who'd enjoy fulfilling my needs...it would be ideal if they are into what I am into).

Rape, alot of rape...especially ones with bondage, rough oral sex or anal sex.

I like it when males rape other males or females...and I also like it when futas rape males or females...so rapists are always either male or futa...subs are always females and/or males. If you don't like male subs however, you must atleast accept to have the males genders be changed to female (and I am not talking about gender transformation during the RP); the reason is that I have some scenarios with multiple characters that involve specific characters.

My full f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/viya/

I can play both roles of sub and dom...so if you prefer to make things easier on you, I can play the sub fandom characters since I will probably know them better.

Rules: (If You don't abide by them, I will know and I will ignore you. I am sorry but I have no other choice considering most people don't read properly or at all).

1. Flexibility with the kind of characters: Be it anime, cartoons, OC's, videogame characters...I want someone who is VERY flexible and won't object to character suggestions and scenarios or limit them. I am especially against those who only want to play as their OC's and nothing but their OC's. It's fine if you want to us an OC but making your OC's the main focus of our rolpelays is a no-no for me. Also know that the majority of our roleplays WILL NOT be about OC's.

However, the good news is that, I am not picky in how you play the fandom characters...I am flexible in that regard to make things easier on you. You don't have to fully know the character nor their fandom story or the lore...our scenarios are NOT about fandom lore or character development...it's will msotly be 90% and 10% plot.

2. Flexibility in ages: The looks of the character should be the driving factor in the selections...we'll keep the minimum age of 15 of the site rules, but I still demand flexibility. If you are the "18+ only" kind of person WE WILL NOT GET ALONG as I like age gaps and school scenarios, etc.

3. Flexibility in scenario's and settings: I am mostly am looking for things within the context of kidnapping, rape, hostage situations, defeated and taken kind of scenario's, etc...however, the settings and characters used will be different. I don't want someone who wouldn't do a "school setting" for example...I won't tolerate such limitations...if you have some kind of trauma or a mental issue of using a certain setting that fine and I won't judge you, but I am not obliged to bear the burden of your problems either...

4. Be detailed, and have good English...write in third person and show some effort; I am not asking you to write me a novel, but I don't accept lazy performances like one-liners or posts that lack details.

5. Be a PC user, not a phone user (I apologize, but phone users from my personal experience are never fun to RP with at all).

6. Don't be a homophobic prick, know that I am a guy...if you are a guy can't handle roleplaying with guys, don't contact me. This will make me know that you didn't read my rules.

Fandoms
:

Fandom characters I like doing are from the following: (However, please don't contact me to just do one or two fandom from these, I want someone who is opened for multiple ideas...I don't want to roleplay with a weaboo or a westaboo either...you have to be open minded for everything)...also there are NOT the only fandoms that I'd do...I am pretty opened to try new stuff too.

Anime:
Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, Ranma, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Powerpuff Girls Z, Digimon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Working!!!, Psycho Pass, Sandy Belle, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Ranma and some others.

Cartoons:
Avatar: Last Air Bender, Totally Spies, DC and Marvel Super heroines, Teen Titans, Miraculous Ladybug, Among other characters..

Videogames:
Tales of Grace/Xillia/Zestiria, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (7,8,10,12,13), Dangan Ronpa (1,2, AE), Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter), Digimon Cyberslueth Story, Lost Dimension, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Persona (3,4), Drakengard 3, Virtues Last Reward/9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Atelier series, Megaman X, Overwatch, Devil Survivor 2 and some others.

Means of communication:
Skype, AIM, Trillian, Discord...or chatzy chat room...using PM's will require some convincing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom