(.) (.) Boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelAshes

Planetoid
Anyone up for some F/f action? If anything catches your eye and you want to RP as a male character just let me know, i'm open to that as well. But really craving F/F!!

Simple plot ideas
-YC is someone who used to beat me up in HS for being gay and I've just caught you staring at me in the middle of a gay club. Oh how the tables have turned now!
-MC signs up for a meet and fuck site. MC enters the hotel to see you( a woman), when she'd meant to select a man, waiting for her. Oh my I hadn't meant to find a lady lover( lol)
-YC and MC are friends and you've started noticing that I'm flinching around others when they get close, I'm acting moody and have starting drinking. YC finds out i'm being abused and wants to try and save me.
-MC sees you walking home alone one night and I jump(and/or kidnap) yc.

I have many more ideas PM me if anything caught your eye or if you'd like to share an idea with me :D!

Hi! Your first scene really caught my eye, I love scenes involving bullies, whether the bully wins or gets the tables turned on her. I was thinking something like this- my character takes a little E, and goes out clubbing with her friends. They end up at a lesbian club as a joke, though my character feels uncomfortable about it. I get separated from my friends, and you see me from across the dance floor. From here, you can simply take advantage of my state, or one of your 'stronger' friends could back you up in getting me to a back room and 'converting' me...

(The other option would be that in my second year of college I'm bi-curious, and go to the club on my own... I might be able to get into something like this depending on how dramatic things get and who we are character-wise.)

Anyway, great post! If this is taking too much liberty with what you intended, I apologize and feel free to ignore it! Thanks for reading! (By the way, I use non-anime pics, write over pm and and in first-person (though you don't have to), in case any of these are deal-breakers). Hope to talk to you soon!

HazelAshes said:
Anyone up for some F/f action? If anything catches your eye and you want to RP as a male character just let me know, i'm open to that as well. But really craving F/F!!

Simple plot ideas
-YC is someone who used to beat me up in HS for being gay and I've just caught you staring at me in the middle of a gay club. Oh how the tables have turned now!
-MC signs up for a meet and fuck site. MC enters the hotel to see you( a woman), when she'd meant to select a man, waiting for her. Oh my I hadn't meant to find a lady lover( lol)
-YC and MC are friends and you've started noticing that I'm flinching around others when they get close, I'm acting moody and have starting drinking. YC finds out i'm being abused and wants to try and save me.
-MC sees you walking home alone one night and I jump(and/or kidnap) yc.

I have many more ideas PM me if anything caught your eye or if you'd like to share an idea with me :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom