Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MURPG: So you want to be a hero?

lilithsboy

Star
Okay here is the rules for my game:

God moding is off unless of course character has invincibility as a power though getting all 3 is quite expensive it still is a thing.

You get one post with actions per round if you want to be able to edit your actions once you see what others have done then I would suggest making a character with that power, yes that is a thing.

I do not mind conversation happening in combat but if you want to make a detailed plan on exactly what everyone should do please remember the time constraints you character would be under when that bus full of people a villain just threw at their head is rocketing toward them. Though there are powers that would allow for near infinate conversation in any given time frame, yes that is a thing.

This game can and probably will have adult themes anything you do not want to happen to your character should be stated before hand. Please note that Character death is an option and if you do not like that I would suggest buying the power that stops it, yes that is a real thing.

I reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are trolling or otherwise disruptive to the spirit of the game, I will give plenty of warning but I do not want people to feel uncomfortable playing and require everyone to be respectful. There is no power that allows you to be consistently disrespectful no that is not a thing.

Back
Top Bottom