Craving F/f (mostly) BDSM, anime canons

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_lily

Moon
Greetings, mooninites. You know the drill by now - new to this forum, been RPing for over a decade, blah, blah. I'll try to keep this short, because when we actually start RPing I'll be writing far too much, but here is what you need to know.
  1. I'm interested in F/f, Futa/f, Trap/f, F/futa, and F/trap (and finally unlisted combinations of those three genders) scenes in that order of preference.
  2. I can play either dom or sub.
  3. I like story, but I'm here for smut. 50/50 of each would be lovely but I'm also okay with pure smut.
  4. I want to play BDSM scenes; anything from fuzzy handcuffs and playful teasing to complete immobilization and heavy abuse. I'd prefer harder kinks but that doesn't mean I'll reject softer ones. Tell me what you're comfortable with.
  5. I think it's boring when every character is willing and eager. At minimum the sub should be reluctant and never quite get over it. I also enjoy greater levels of non-con than that.
  6. I consider myself not just literate, but a writer, and I've driven a lot of partners away with the sheer amount of text I can spew when I get excited. I'd prefer a partner who shares that mindset, or who is at least comfortable with reading the occasional essay of a post. I'll try to keep myself under control, but it'd be more fun if I didn't have to.
  7. I would prefer to RP with forum threads or forum PMs.
  8. I work a lot and will not be that fast to reply. I'll try my best to reply once daily, but may not always be able to.

As mentioned in the topic name, I am mostly looking for anime canons at the moment. Here are a few anime I'm particularly interested in RPing canon characters from. Note that several of them have many characters that are younger than 18, because anime is stupid; naturally, if we play those characters we'll be playing them at age 18 or older, like most of them should have been in the first place. I'm cool with OCs too if you would rather play as or against one of them.

• Bakemonogatari
  • Date a Live
  • Fate/stay night and spinoffs
  • GATE
  • iDOLM@STER / Cinderella Girls
  • Kantai Collection
  • Love Live! / Sunshine
  • Madoka Magica
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
  • Re:Zero
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Sword Art Online

This isn't a complete list of what I've watched or would be interested in RPing, or it would become way too long. Feel free to ask if I've seen other series. I normally don't like action or shounen anime though so if it's something like Bleach or Naruto you can safely assume the answer is no.

If you'd rather not play canons or in a canon setting, here are a few anime inspired pairings I would also be happy to RP:

• Idol/Idol
  • Magical Girl/(Dark) Magical Girl
  • Maid/Mistress
  • Schoolgirl/Schoolgirl

Or we can take any of the anime above and file the barcode off, like an original 'trapped in an MMO' setting. That's kind of what those pairings are anyway.

Finally, here are some NSFW pictures I love to give you a better idea of my interests. They're ordered roughly by how extreme they are so if they start giving you the creeps, don't scroll down any further.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Bump.

I took the BDSM Test. If I could edit it, I'd probably put Brat/Brat Tamer higher, and Sadist/Masochist lower. I do like the SM part too, but I think it's BD that is my raison d'être.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom