M/F Perverted Plots Incoming: fantasy, smut, harems, and some realistic too

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
hello everyone!

i'm looking for some new RPs to start and I've got a fresh batch of pervy plots to share with you all ;P

First, the practicalities:

i play females in F/M scenarios, and am thus looking for males.
i can do harems on both sides, though i tend to prefer the harem being made of males.
My characters can be fierce, fiesty, smart, cute, childish, violent or kind, seductive or innocent, lively or gloomy and dark, sometimes even insane and dangerous like the Joker. They rarely submit completely, and while i may accept some dom/sub coloration, i'm not really fond of it.

I don't have a preference whether your character(s) is (are) warm and kind or cold and powerful, good or evil, or anything else as long as he is (they are) well written, and that he (they) care for my character(s), one way or another.

For the more smutty ideas, i enjoy playing perverted females, and they can start that way of be made into sluts through the RP, and your characters can too either be perverted to begin with or be corrupted through the RP.

For the writing, i can be detailed and write one to several paragraphs, in each post or only when needed, and would like the same amount of quality from the person i RP with. I am open to very Smutty RPs just as well as Story driven ones, as long as the writing itself is good.

About kinks and all, i am okay with vaginal, anal and oral sex, i really like biting and fighting for dominance, i don’t mind some light bondage, i really like body jewelry, piercings and tattoos, as well as sex toys and many other kinky things like multiple penetration, loads of cum, big cocks, anthro, monsters, and i can do incest or public play if you want too.
I just don’t do hardcore stuff like scat, vore, extreme gore.

for the plots:
in the 'harem' vibe, since it seems that you like it, though i'd prefer it with one girl and several guys, though it's open for discussion if you have good ideas the other way around.

- Queen/harem: mostly thought up for a fantasy setting, i could play the queen of a great empire in a fantastic land, and she'd have a huge harem with males from all the races in the empire (vampires, werewolves, demons, elves, dwarves, minotaurs, centaurs, orcs, trolls, dragons, furries, whatever you feel like, i don't mind if some are really beast-like, though i'd prefer them good looking than horrible) She'd obviously take great pleasure in enjoying her harem whenever and wherever she wants, pretty much spending her days fucking and lazing around while her advisors rule the empire. She could also randomly seduce and fuck with whichever male she likes, just because she can.

She could be a succubus with a gluttonous appetite, who feeds of sexual energy or cum and wants some all the time. The succubus idea would go well with the males giving off huge loads of cum, perhaps because she drugs them so, or her magical influence just acts like a powerful aphrodisiac and does that.

(it could lead to a story of her being kidnapped because she is a bad ruler, or someone attemps to kill her, and she ends up lost in the wilderness and has to survive, and could be taken by a primitive tribe to be fucked day and night, or could be lost in a dungeon filled with horny beasts, or could be sold as a sex slave, and her adventures would continue from here on? Though those ideas can be used for stories of their own.)

-female/tribe or dungeon beasts : it's not a harem per se, but in the idea of what i was just writing about, a female gets lost in the wilderness and is kidnapped by a tribe of humans (or whatever species you would like), and they make her their fuck toy, or their princess/goddess that they respect by fucking her senseless all the time. They could also offer her up to the beasts in the dungeon (or mountain, or whatever) nearby to appease them by letting them fuck her? Whatever combination of those ideas you like.

-Alchemist/harem : a twisted yet powerful alchemist making herself a harem out of alchemically designed chimeras that we could think up together. It could be fused with the previous idea if the queen is an alchemist? Or the alchemist could take over the empire with her newly created army of creatures, or simply scour the countryside rampaging and pillaging, taking what she likes just because her precious creatures, coupled with her own magic, can defeat any warrior they send against her (potentially turning said warriors into new chimeras bound to serve her).

- female vampire /male vampires harem (or any other supernatural species, of varying degrees of humanoid-ness) : the species in question is dying away due to lack of females, and the female i would play (she could be oblivious to her nature or not) is kidnapped (or invited) by a group of males so that they can make her their shared bride, offering her affection and everything she wants in exchange for her affection and body, with obviously some rivalry between the diverse cast of males. We could even add other species eyeing the female because they want her too?
if the species has a fast reproduction and growing up cycle, and if you like the breeding idea, we can have her sons join the harem while the daughters are carted off to other males, or join the harem/family too?

With only two main protagonists, In a more twisted yet realistic way (though i'm completely okay with turning them into fantastic or galactic themed RPs) i have these ideas (they can be oriented dom/sub or not, depending on what you like, though my characters rarely completely submit to anyone either way):

-in the husband / mistress vibe:
i was thinking that i could play a perverted nymphomaniac nightclub owner crushing on one of her clients and definitely wanting to fuck him and get fucked by him every way possible. He could potentially be married and she corrupts him by taunting him and letting him 'punish' her by fucking her hard, or seducing him domineeringly and pushing him into sin, that kind of thing, and their relationship would slowly turn from her manipulating him to them being equally fucked up, to him taking over as the story goes on and he gets darker and darker, pulled down into her world of sin?

-in the cop / criminal vibe:
That type of idea could also work if her club sells drugs and she has illicit activities, thus she'd be the criminal and he a cop, and she would corrupt him as the story goes on. The 'punishment' aspect of things would have a cop/criminal' aspect to it, with him perhaps not wanting to have her between bars, or her blackmailing him so he can't arrest her, so instead he'd take his frustration out on her physically, getting addicted to it and slowly sinking into her world?

-in the criminal / girlfriend (or mobster / mob daughter ?) vibe:
I could also play the owner's slutty girlfriend, and you the owner, with them having a twisted relationship kind of like Harley Quinn and the Joker? She'd relish the power she has as being his, and that she is his chosen one, taking orders only from him, and he'd enjoy showcasing his gorgeous and wanton slutty girlfriend, using her in public and randomly either abusing her or indulging her?

-in the teacher / student vibe:
or i could play a sexy university student, deciding to seduce her teacher for the heck of it, and because she is kind of a nympho, before finding out that he may be more than she bargained for, and he fucks her so good that she ends up coming back all the time? Or he fuck her hard and tapes it without her knowing, and demands that she becomes his slut or he'd upload the video on internet? So she'd be kind of unwilling at first, being angry at him while enjoying him fucking her (especially if he demands that she fucks with no other man, and if she's a nympho, she'd get so horny she'd be begging for him to fuck her to relieve her arousal) and she slowly grows into more of a depraved slut as time passes, looking forward to when he'll call on her, what he may do to her or make her do, and where?

-succubus / mage :
it's pretty straight forward: a mage summons a succubus (or finds her) to satisfy him. i play the succubus, who can be more or less bound to the mage's will depending on your tastes. He could be in power and use her as his personal willing sex doll, with her being more submissive, though definitely hungry and always demanding sex, even if she has to beg or use underhanded ways to get it, or she could be in power and completely corrupt him, have him buy things for her while she drags him around and jumps him whenever she wants, or they could have a weirdly equilibrated relationship, with her providing him with company, of both sexual and more platonic nature, and him providing her with the sexual energy or cum she so direly needs.

Bonus themes and ideas if they inspire you in one of my plots or for a completely different one:

egyptian mythology
aztecs
futuristic stuff
star-wars universe
batman universe
harry potter universe
bleach universe

any mixed or same species couple with our characters being things like angels, demons of various kinds, vampires, werewolves, anthros, dragon-people, magic users, elves, ...

sex slave / owner (and friends if you want)
courtesan / aristocrat(s)
bad character / good character
personal assistant / CEO
sacrificed priestess / demon or dragon
assassin / apothecary (someone who makes poisons, drugs and healing stuff out of plants)

PM me if you're interested! ;)

MephK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom