Younger guys wanted - Plots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundandspanked

Planetoid
Hey there, been a bit since I was last on. I had an idea lately thats been stuck in my mind that I would want to try out if anyone was interested. I want to play a woman in her late 20's early 30's, busty and very attractive. The role is very open to ideas but the idea is that my character takes advantage of a situation which will get her alone with a much younger male between 15-18 and she could easily convince him to do things she wants. A few ideas I will post below around that but for kinks this is open to either character ending up dominate or they could switch it up often. The idea is highly consensual but nonconsensual things can happen easily if you wish for example, the boy brings a few friends next time and they tie her down and rape her on camera or if you wanted to have something like bestiality the boy bringing his big pet dog to entertain himself with her. Any suggestions the opposite way with it being non consensual towards the male please suggest and I would love to try stuff.

Now on to the couple plots I had, note these aren't final and I'll accept other ideas if I like them:

-Your mother is leaving out of town for the weekend and we are close friends. She trusts me with her life so she has me watch out for you and thinks she knows I would never do anything to you, but she doesnt know i was such a slut before she met me and my needs havent been filled in a long time.

-Going through issues that get the police involved, someone has to watch over the child during this traumatic time of their life. Being such a caring woman I am known for taking in kids for those portions of their life and helping them through it but most kids are only 5-12 years old, you're much older than I was expecting and not only that much hotter than I ever thought someone so young would look.

-At a school for kids with history of crime it is known that when acting out the kids are put into detention under strict lock and key given solitary and a psychologist to evaluate their mental state. In this place one young man catches my eye, he's a trouble maker for sure but he is so very kind when he talks to those older than him and compliments me. Of course I see a boy in a rough patch of life not a kid whose a monster and I have power to help him enjoy his life more as I sneak him away for evening Psychology studies or at least thats the excuse I give as I take him out to dinner and a movie wearing some revealing outfit and hitting on him. It shouldn't take too much more to break my patient of his bad habits at this rate.

If those sound fun then hit me up or if you have ideas then please do suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom