Destroy me? Please? (F seeking Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyJade

Dust
Hey everybody, I'm EmilyJade, just your ordinary, perfectly normal late-twentysomething professional with nothing unusual about her whatsoever. Well, in public. Behind closed doors I suppose I'm a bit of a depraved little wannabe-whore who gets off on being treated like I'm lower than dirt. So I've got that going for me.

Getting back into RP after a long hiatus and I'd love to find some equally sick minds to play with. I like playing in PMs or over IM/Skype, just depends on the pace you like, and writing in third person. My only limits are broken bones (or equivalent levels of gore) and snuff. Everything else -- and I mean everything else -- is on the table. Things I like? So glad you asked.

-- Blackmail/coercion (an ordinarily 'proper' woman being forced to utterly degrade herself and do things she never would is so much fun).

-- Verbal abuse/humiliation (pile it on, please. I can't get enough of this).

-- Forced sluttification (parade me in public in outfits whores wouldn't wear. I can dye my hair, change my look, get tattoos, piercings...even breast implants if it'd amuse you).

-- Sexism/misogyny (the fastest way to make me shamefully wet).

I'm gradually filling out my potential plots, but for starters, here are a few I've had a yen for...

Empress x Conqueror
I have two versions of this -- one consenting, one non-con. In the former, the mistress of a vast and powerful empire has a secret, shameful craving for domination. She can have any man (or woman) she desires, but she can't dare betray her weakness. Her lusts drive her to seek a secret lover. Perhaps she approaches the ruler of a smaller, neighboring kingdom and privately offers to secure their treaty with her body. Or perhaps she considers one of her generals, or one of the greatest warriors of the land. In any case, will her new lover be satisfied with what she offers, or will he push for more -- or use her to bolster his own power?

In the non-con version, the evil empress has countless enemies, but she's untouchable -- until a man seeking revenge uncovers a relic that can be used to influence her from a distance. Deposing her isn't enough: she needs to be punished. Forced to humiliate herself, to suffer, to ensure that she goes from a feared tyrant to a pathetic, groveling slut in chains. The empress must be destroyed.

Impslave
A sorceress conjures and binds goblin-like imps to her service, using them for menial labor. Tired of this mistreatment, they resolve to turn the tables. She's far more powerful than all of them put together, so they begin a campaign of sabotage. Slipping aphrodisiacs into her potions, making her curses backfire. Maybe she conjures up some big-cocked abomination to send against an enemy, and they 'accidentally' unleash it on her. Eventually she'll be broken down enough that the imps can take control -- and the once-haughty and busty sorceress will be their maidservant, ponygirl and plaything.

Partial Ideas
These, I haven't entirely fleshed out yet. Maybe you have notions of your own?

-- my character has just become a diplomat to a society (this could work as fantasy or sci-fi) where men rule and women are considered natural slaves. The powers that be realize that if she could be swayed -- somehow convinced to abandon her feminism and embrace misogyny as natural and good, it would send a powerful message back to her homeland. Manipulation, mental tricks and perhaps an aphrodisiac or two might do the trick...

-- a young and very prudish librarian discovers an old book that transports her, a chapter at a time, into a fantasy realm of sex and domination. Gradually opening her mind (and spreading her legs), and turning her into a new slave for the power (a demon of some kind?) behind the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom