FxAnything Roleplay ideas. PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hi bluemoon! Welcome to my ideas. I have an F-list, so go check it out. If you want to skip this brief introduction just jump right to the blue text. However do not skip the red text that is important information.

This is my preferred character model for all of the roleplays

I have a few ideas as of now that are in very basic form

1) A woman who works at a special brothel, this brothel is special because it caters to humans, animals and supernatural beings. The roleplay would focus on her time and what she does in this brothel.

2) A man learns he has the ability to change between being a tall, gaunt, dark-haired man to a beautiful, blonde woman in an instant on his command. His friends find out and begin using her for their own sexual entertainment.

3) A woman's husband/wife and his brother/sister make her their dedicated sex slave, letting the sibling move in with the married couple.

· These are all only the beginnings of fully fleshed-out plots. Simply little vignettes to get your mind turning. Of course if you have any separate ideas feel free to tell me about them.
· please post in the thread or PM me and say which idea you were interested in playing. I will be open to playing any of these with anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom