FxF TeacherxStudent Search Either Roles (Craving Corruption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Thanks for swinging by, I'm Pocket Kanojo, but feel free to call me Pocky/Pockie or even Pockee if you'd prefer :) Let's get to it shall we?

Regarding posting: the usual routine, have a firm command of the English language and don't send me one-liners. I alternative between 1-2-3 paragraphs depending on what is currently going on. I try to post as often I can, but sometimes I won't be in the mood, so pretty please don't pester me, the only thing you achieve through that is make me lose interest in our game permanently :) Only playing through PMs, no threads, emails or IMs (no exceptions!).

As for the roleplay that I had in mind! :)

I would like to play a teacher (either in college or high school, but in the case of the latter the student is a senior and 18 years old) who has a fetish for turning cute innocent little things into the most sex crazy sluts the world had ever seen. She tries really hard to suppress this urge but the damn thing always triumphs in the end. Her latest victim is one of her students. I would prefer for the student to have a crush on the teacher and she uses this to slowly corrupt her, although I'm not completely against the idea of blackmailing (but no outright rape at knifepoint). Pretty barebones I know, but don't hold back and let me know if you think we could make it work! Oh, and if by some miracle you'd prefer to be the teacher, do not hesitate even for a second to send me a message :)

If you PM me, please let me know some stuff!
- Would you prefer the teacher to be younger 28-31 or older 35-40?
- Are you looking for plot, smut or a good mix? I'm open to any combination, if you want to turn this into a coming of age story with barely any sex scenes or just one fuck session after the other, I'm all up for that too.
- Anything you want to add / change?

Kinks that turn me on:
- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Cheating / cuckoldry
- Corruption (innocent naive young girl becomes the slut of the city)
- Slutty / skimpy clothing / cosplaying
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Some elements of BDSM (name calling, face slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking)
- Pet play (leash, collar)
- Multiple partners
- Toys
- Lingerie

Kinks that kill my mood instantly: Rape and hard non-con in general, toilet, vore, death, diapers, furry

Hope to hear from you!

Both players vanished without a trace, available again!

2017/03/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom