Nekomimi/monster girls~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinsel

Dust
Hello, I'm new here so I'm a little nervous to post this so I'm sorry if things seem a little disorganized! I'm never good at starting out in a community :) But here we go nonetheless!

I'm looking for a roleplay partner (or a couple!) to specifically cater to my nekomimi fascination. I want to roleplay a cat girl in a universe where they are treated less like normal class citizens and are treated more like cats who need showers and wear clothes and can eat normal food. That sort of stuff. Gender of the owner is up in the air, feel free to decide that on you own! I'm also trans friendly if that's what you wish! They will have a sexual relationship, so just know that!

My character can be a stray they found and took in or a family cat or what have you. Either way! Just let me know if you have a preference :)

Also looking for somebody to maybe roleplay Monster Girl stuff with! Specifically monster girls from here http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Mamono so feel free to hit me up with that also! Feel free to pick a monster girl you would want me to be, I'm pretty open as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom