Four Star Beauty: Dragon Ball Roleplay, F/M , F/Fu, and FMM, primarily OCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furaido

Moon
Welcome!
I'm Furaido. Been roleplaying for over fifteen years and been a member of Blue Moon for seven. Don't let the reg date fool you, this may be a new account but I'm a veteran users. I had to start a new account because it turns out that some email providers deactivate your email address if you don't use it for 5+ years

If you're reading this thread (and you are) then it means you're a huge nerd like me and you're interested in playing out a few original characters in the Dragon Ball universe getting busy with each other. That's totally cool! No judgement. I'm looking for the same thing, as you can tell. We've already got something in common!

To cut a long story short, I've been a fan of Dragon Ball my entire life and since Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball Super are both out, I've never been more into the show. I've got OCs that I super wanna use!

This is Satsumaimo "Satsu" Furaido (NSFW). She's frequently mistaken for a Saiyan because of her tail and Super Saiyan-like transformation ability, but in reality she's a human who was "gifted" with the tail of a monkey and an energy called Golden Ki by a spirit being called The Golden Monkey. She's a member of the Time Patrol, a group that essentially acts as the Time Police in the DBZ universe.

I'm looking for 1-2 male characters to pair her with as her Time Patroller partner(s)! I'm up for just a quick DP fuck in the locker room after a mission, or a lengthy roleplay. However we do it I'd be looking for our characters to be friends with benefits at most, no romance. Satsu's a professional :cool:

My 'no's are pretty mundane. No bathroom stuff, no blood. I'm not into extreme dom/sub stuff, although I like playful noncon where my character pretends to resist and your character pretends to overpower her. I'm open to just about anything. I'm REALLY wanting to get multiple penetrations in this one.

I'm a literate roleplayer, my usual posts are anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs. Proper spelling and punctuation is a must, lads.

Please PM if interested! I'm really only comfortable roleplaying via PM, if you reply to the thread there's a good chance I'll miss it.

RE: Four Star Beauty: Dragon Ball Roleplay, F/M and FMM, primarily OCs

Furaido said:
Welcome!
I'm Furaido. Been roleplaying for over fifteen years and been a member of Blue Moon for seven. Don't let the reg date fool you, this may be a new account but I'm a veteran users. I had to start a new account because it turns out that some email providers deactivate your email address if you don't use it for 5+ years

If you're reading this thread (and you are) then it means you're a huge nerd like me and you're interested in playing out a few original characters in the Dragon Ball universe getting busy with each other. That's totally cool! No judgement. I'm looking for the same thing, as you can tell. We've already got something in common!

To cut a long story short, I've been a fan of Dragon Ball my entire life and since Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball Super are both out, I've never been more into the show. I've got OCs that I super wanna use!

This is Satsumaimo "Satsu" Furaido (NSFW). She's a fullblooded Saiyan from timeline a little different from the main universe of DBZ. She's a member of the Time Patrol, a group that essentially acts as the Time Police in the DBZ universe.

I'm looking for 1-2 male characters to pair her with as her Time Patroller partner(s)! I'm up for just a quick DP fuck in the locker room after a mission, or a lengthy roleplay. However we do it I'd be looking for our characters to be friends with benefits at most, no romance. Satsu's a professional :cool:

My 'no's are pretty mundane. No bathroom stuff, no blood. I'm open to just about anything. I'm REALLY wanting to get multiple penetrations in this one.

Have any idea's where you want this to go? I have a Oc that I used only once that I'd like to use again.

Cypherxk2 said:
Furaido said:
Welcome!

This is Satsumaimo "Satsu" Furaido (NSFW). She's a fullblooded Saiyan from timeline a little different from the main universe of DBZ. She's a member of the Time Patrol, a group that essentially acts as the Time Police in the DBZ universe.

My 'no's are pretty mundane. No bathroom stuff, no blood. I'm open to just about anything. I'm REALLY wanting to get multiple penetrations in this one.

Have any idea's where you want this to go? I have a Oc that I used only once that I'd like to use again.

I don't have a lot worked out at the moment other than just "Time patrol partners", I was hoping we could work out the fine details together. Can you PM me so we can chat?

Found a couple cool partners but I'm always up for more!

Dropped off the face of the planet for a little bit but I'm back and ready for action! Hit me up, boys.

Pulled myself out of some heavy writer's block and eager to write again. Please hit me up if you're interested!

Spent some time in the hospital for a couple weeks. If we were roleplaying together or were talking about one and you're interested in continuing, let me know! Won't be able to start back up with everyone I had going before so please don't be upset if I turn you down, some RPs I can pick up again and some I just can't.

If I wasn't roleplaying with you before and you're interested in some Dragon Ball flavored smut, PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom