{Female(s) x Anything} Swing on the Other Side, Raunchy and Fun Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaL

Star
Please excuse the large size. I'm very throughout with explaining where I stand, but definitely not strict or controlling.

Imagine, if you may, a beautiful and sexy but shy and introverted young girl who secretly has naughty and strange desires. Or imagine a young girl who had expressed such desires, but was forced to suppress them until she no longer even remembered having them. Or imagine even a young man, either shy by nature or is quite dominating in bed, who secretly has fantasies about being that submissive woman. Literally.

Now imagine if that person, whoever that person might be, had the chance to fully live those fantasies. Or it was forced onto them. That person, hesitant or too scared at first tries to fight it off. Or timidly accepts it, but it still feeling incredibly nervous about it all. But in time they soon realize it was what they've wanted all long. They take it in, letting themselves free as they finally live out what they've been desiring all along without any regret. Maybe it's only a temporary thing, something they get to indulge in every now and then. Or maybe they stay with it, forever, and never look back.

Up until now I've been roleplaying here as the dominating male of every kind. From the romantic boy who soothes even the most nervous lady to the raunchy sleezy macho who'll take any woman he wants on the spot. I have played out female characters as well during roleplays with multiple characters, but almost always the one on top. This time though, my curiosity has been looking towards the other side of the coin. I've wondered how much I could enjoy being on the receiving end. So I've started roleplaying with a good friend outside of the website with that in mind, and I will say... I've found myself fascinated.

Doesn't matter what you're real sex is. Most likely, your kinks won't matter either. I have my limits like everyone else. No scat or watersports. No blood or gore (Fine in plot sections of an RP if called for, but not the smut. Although a small amount of blood likely won't bother me.). No death or near death moments. Name calling, non con, some pain, or anything simply appearing degrading is a-ok so long that there's no actual sadistic intent behind it all. Someone forcing themselves on someone else because they know of their secret desires and are simply trying to help them get it out is a turn on. Someone doing that out of no care for the other person, i.e. actual real life rape is not fucking cool! The only time I've ever allowed that was as part of an introduction leading into a romance RP where she ends up recovering from it thanks to another person. The point is no actual harm comes towards anyone in the end, and they're all happy with it. And then we can add the undead, fandoms (existing universes could work, just no existing characters), and real people to the lists of no's. But other than that, any kink you can list I'm probably at the very least curious. Want complete bondage as she's gangbanged until they dump up to gallons of cum into and all over her? Want some soft vore or unbirth where she slowly transformed into an anthro version of the beast that took her while she's pleasured by internal tentacles? Want to possess her and take control of her body, leaving her to stare out her eyes unable to stop herself as she plays with herself or start approaching her brother or sister who she secretly has a crush on?... Yes, my curiosities are quite various.~

There are still a number of big kinks that I do have which I commonly like bringing up.

~ ANTHRO (often canine, feline, fox, dragon, salamander, or anything similar)
~ TRANSFORMATION (be it gender or species, can also be something strange)
~ MULTIPLE PARTNERS (I'm able to play multiple character)
~ HAREMS (ditto)
~ INCEST (mostly siblings, but you might be able to convince me to have parents in there as well)
~ FORCED KINKS (make my character get into something, learn lesbian love, learn incest love, whatever)
~ BONDAGE (especially collars and leashes)
~ MULTIPLE ORGASMS (are you some superhuman that can chain orgasms non stop?)
~ EXCESSIVE CUM (from barely believable to gallons)

Feel free to be any sort of dominate mate. Be romantic or extremely rough. Be gentle and slow or pin her against the wall, rip her clothes off, and start pounding her with seemingly no care. Or anything in between. Just do whatever you feel would help her be what she always wanted to me.~

(still work in progress here, will add more as I keep coming up with stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom