Seeking M or F for daddy's little monster, dark, twisted romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinnersSalvation

Super-Earth
Hey there! Greetings and salutations. It's been a while since I've posted around here, but I've got an idea that I'm looking to have some fun with.

I'm open to both men or women roleplayers since I can play either male or female. But overall the roles will be M/F.

Alright, so the idea involves a young lady who has been raped for years by her father/stepfather. She pretends to fight it and struggle, but really loves it. The whole thing twists her mind and warps her a bit till she finally snaps. Thinking that her mother is standing in the way between her and her father/stepfather she ends up murdering her mom. When she shows her daddy what she's done he "betrays" the crazy girl and she ends up being sent to an insane asylum. And that's where she meets HIM.

Most people think he's far too dangerous and insane to be near. He's out of his mind. But he intrigues her, and the two of them grow close quickly. Soon they're creating all sorts of devious mischief, and she begins looking at him as a NEW daddy figure. And he is more than happy to take the role.

I imagine him starting to rape her, acting like her father used to, and she quickly attaches to him.

Eventually I see them escaping and causing quite a bit of mayhem.

I love the following elements:

Rape/noncon
Dubcon
Struggle
Cream pies
Violence
Murder (not our characters, but they will spill blood)
Risk of pregnancy
Ageplay

I am looking for a partner in crime who can not only play dark, but who is also creative and a story teller.

I'm looking to play via emails. No PM or threads. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom