Seeking DM for a sex based campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchsong

Dust

Yo, name's Witchsong.

Firstly, here's a link to my F-list: Yep

I’m a pansexual female who’s more than willing to play with men, women, and ladies who happen to enjoy packing the meaty heat. I also have a wild and frisky fascination for things that go bump in the night. From lumbering three-headed monsters, mischievous goblins, a mass of writhing tentacles, to even the average pooch or pony: I fucking love it. For the most part I take the role of a humanoid female, futa, or monster girl.

As long as it fits within Blue Moon's guidelines, age doesn’t matter much to me. At heart I’m a switch, and will be very content to RP with dominate, submissive, or other switch parties. Though with that said, I don't tend to enjoy overly submissive partners.

Post length wise, I’m capable of writing anything from a couple of sentences to several decently-sized paragraphs. This is all dependent on my partner’s general post length, along with how invested I am in our work. I like a good plot, but I also really like sex, and at the end of the day I’m here for the latter. Please don’t have me trudge through weeks of plot and fluff to be rewarded with only brief smutty goodness right at the end. I like my stories to have a plot with steamy sessions of intercourse sprinkled throughout the RP itself. Or just sex. That's fine too.

Please note, I will RP via PM, forum thread or e-mail, but not over an instant messenger program. Also, I tend to use drawn/anime pictures to "portray" my characters. I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea - if it's not yours, please inform me before the start of our RP, and I will happily provide you with a written description or a "real" picture.

And with all that said, I guess I'll get to what the Hell I'm actually looking for as of right now. You know Dungeons and Dragons? Yeah, I love that nerdy stuff. Being able to roleplay with others in a bizarre world that literally anything is possible in, is one of my favorite things. And as much as I enjoy the campaigns I'm apart of currently, I long for a frisky, sex-based adventure. I want to RP as plucky, busty heroines that encounter horny-ass monsters that love to get their dicks wet. Where my party of lovely ladies fuck townsfolk for info, and where dragons keep a harem as part of their horde.

I realize DMing take a lot of work, and I'm not looking for anything fancy, but I'd really like to find myself a game master for a written adventure. We can free ball the whole thing - no character sheets or dice - or we can take a more traditional approach. I'll even happily provide you with my Skype for verbal play if desired, or we can keep it to text.

I was thinking, as a setting, it would be more medieval fantasy, but honestly, I'd be down for anything. Or any sort of plot, which I can happily help construct before we begin to RP.

I realize this might be a weird request - and I apologize for rambling - but I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom