Bi girl into diverse combinations F/M F/F M/M Futa and combinations of all those

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Heya my name is Tiffany I am a female. But I can play Males and females just as well. All of my ideas can be converted to M/M F/F and include Futas. I am also open to any ideas you may have.

I wont waste time with all the same rules everyone posts. Everyone knows them anyways. If you like an Idea just PM me and we can work it out.

7 NON incest....6 incest Ideas to follow.

PM PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE I GENERALLY DONT LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

1- Bored teen makes a joke sex add with best friend

(A couple of Teen Girls make a joke Video)

2 15 year old Girls are Bored surfing the Net. They Find a Sight where people 18 and up can Make online Sex Adds seeking like minded people. The Girls could be Drunk or sober. They could be Lesbians or just experimenting. They Have sex on Camera Posting the video. They say there seeking older couples orgies and wild sex. They give a fake email and a fake City and state and phone number. They are only bored and Joking they dont want to be Found for real.

A local Married Couple in an incest Based Family find the Add. They recognize the Girl and decide to test if they could add her to there fun. They Begin to Hire her to clean there Pool and Chores around the house to make some extra Cash. They Have there teen Son Seduce her so they begin to date. (The Son already has regular sex with his Parents). How this continues i would love to see!

-----------------------

2- My sister and me...or is me

(Teen girl given a ticket after stealing her sisters Car)

A teenage girl about 15 or so with an older sister. she steals her sisters Car keys and decides to go on a joy ride. After a few times of doing this she is pulled over for speeding. Being young and scared she pulls her sisters License out of the dash board. Pretending to be her own sister as they look a lot alike. The cop gives her a ticket thinking she is over age and was just speeding. The girl goes home terrified that when her Sister find's out about that ticket she is dead!. Until the next day when the cop calls her Cell phone and asks her out on a date. She knows this is wrong she is 15 and he thinks she is her sister. But if she goes maybe he can destroy that ticket. So she goes. We could say the cop has a son who is in her School as well. Just to add some complications (she may not know this)

what will she have to do to clear that ticket? Will they begin a relationship him not knowing that her name age job are all lies. Will the sister ever find out?

-----------------------

3- The Path to a man's heart is his Sons Cock

(A teen Girl seduces her Teachers Son to get to her teacher)

A 15 year old Girl find's herself attracted to her teacher. (could be turned to preacher or Other leader role) She tries Flirting with him. Wearing low Cut Tank tops and calling him over to look at her work. So he can look right down her Shirt and her Breasts. But she realizes a married Man wont give into a student that easy.

So she goes after his Teen Son. Seduces him Lures him to her House and has sex with him. She begins to date him. He is thrilled Dating one of the hottest Girls in School. But has no idea she is Using him. He invites her to his House. Where she can get alot closer to his Father. Now out side of the Setting of a class room. She can parade herself in Skimpy Bikini's. She can have Loud Rough sex with the son. While knowing his Father can hear them. She can seduce the Father by making the son a very very happy boy friend. She will make sure the Dad walks in and Catches her Naked sucking the Son's Cock. But while the wife is home she plays perfectly sweet innocent an ideal Good girl for her Son. So she is manipulating everyone in the house and her Ed goal is to get her teacher to fuck her just as hard as he can.

--------------------------

4- Teen Teriminator on a mission

(A 15 year old Looking Terminator sent back to our time)

this is an Idea I have been Craving for a bit now. I wanted to do an Idea Based on a Terminator. It would Star a Teenaged Girl Terminator. Think Cameron from the Sarah Conor Chronicles. But with a different Look and Personality. I am thinking an Advanced Prototype Infiltration Terminator. New Software Upgrades to Adapt to any Infiltration situation that her Mission Demands.

She was Sent Back in Time to complete an Infiltration Mission. When she gets Badly Damaged she needs Help in repairing herself. She would seek out an Older Grad Student with Access to a Govermant Lab. Her Goal is to Seduce him away from his Girl Friend or Wife. Then convince him to Help her gather Supplies. She does all this Under the Guise of a teenaged Girl.

As her Plan Unfolds she Finds her advanced Programming Adapting to new Sensations. Kissing Sex Romance Concepts she was never Programmed to Handle. She slowly Finds herself Experiencing Emotions for this Man. In Time she tells him the Truth. She needs his Help to perform the repairs anyways.

I think this could be a very fun Idea. It could be a straight RP or a lesbian RP.

--------------------------

5- x com 2

a 6 person Squad of Teens Based on the game (dont matter if you know the game)

If you never Played the game that's Fine. Its not complicated to know the story line. I am picturing an Xcom team storm a Building and Find several little kids (this is back story not played) They bring them back to Avenger. Where they are trained to Fight and Survive. Now around 15-16 They Join Xcom as a Field team. Xcom being desperate Underfunded and Under manned in a war against a vastly larger Army. The Xcom Project cant afford to turn away anyone able to Fight including Teens.

They share a bunk house a Shower. Eat together sleep together live together shower together. They fight together and in Time love and Romances Bloom. Along side that is the more Basic need for Release for pleasure in a hostile world. Sex hungry young bodies just in need of something good in lives devoted to a hopeless war. Nothing is private They share 3 bunk beds and a bathroom.

To add a little spice some could be related maybe even all of them. A standard x com team is 6 so that's what we use. I think it would be Fun to Make the 6 Fit into the several Char Types based on the Long war Mods. Again Knowing the Game is not needed I Can give you the information.

-------------------

6- manikin comes to Life

(A cursed Teen in a fish out of water Story)

300 Years ago a Teenaged Girl is Trapped in a Plastic Body. This story is not so Much about why or How she was Trapped. In the Modern time her Body is a manikin in a Store. By Night the spell Begins to Fail and she is Turned Back into a real Girl. By Day she reverts back to a manikin. Some one Working at the store Discovers her Naked Confused walking around the store at Night. He or she learns the Truth in Time and Does there Best to Help this Girl. He shows her the Modern world. All Along they try and Break her Curse and free her. While Having to Return her each Day to the store.

-------------------

7- Hunt for a Goddess

(the greatest Mystery of the Century and no one knows how simple the truth is.)

This is a modern day RP that began over 2000 years ago. The Greek and Roman and Egyptian gods as well as a dozen other Pantheons Ruled the world with absolute and unquestioned fear and Power. And then some Mortals in an Act of resistance spread faith in a new God. One single all powerful God. One based on Mercy and love. It was a lie there was no God. But thousands of terrified Bullied Followers joined the faith. And then Millions more. They hunted there former Gods one by one. Many fell to the mortals there Powers degraded by lack of Worship. Others took there own Life rather then be Killed. Others Gave up divinity to live and Die with Mortals. And yet more chose to Hide in remote places protected by there strongest most devout servants. One of these was The great Aphrodity. (or some other kind of Goddess). She planned to stay entombed and Hidden until the Mobs stopped hunting her. Then to be Freed and restore her base of Power.

But as the centuries pass her followers died or moved on. And she was Forgotten a relic of a long lost age. Until today when a dig in a remote Arctic region discovers a perfectly preserved Naked Woman's body. She is Attractive...no more then that she is the most Beautiful woman any man has ever seen. No matter who looks at her what they see is there ideal Image of Female perfection. And more odd still she appears to be alive. Her heart beats her blood Flows. Her nipples even stand Hard. But no attempt to wake her meets any positive results. Her body seems Indestructible. Soon enough she is displayed to the world as the greatest Mystery of the era. Billions around the world look her up online the Mystery Body found in the ice. Millions travel from around the world to see her Body. And many cry at her sheer perfection. (Many others have less Noble reactions) Yet still there is no indication that she will ever wake up.

As cults begin to sprout up around the world to worship this Body. The Catholic faith is loosing Numbers and Power as worshipers flock to this new Faith. What no one knows......is that 2000 years trapped has weakened the Goddess. When she was freed her soul her Powers were cast away in a confused lack of Comprehension. They soared around the world unsure of who or what they were until they Finally found a vessel. A 15 year old Teen girl from a small town.

Her body was Taken her mind cast aside. But as damaged and degraded as her Soul had become the Goddess could not remember who she was. And came to believe she was really this 15 year old girl. Her powers seemed to affect the world around without her even knowing. She was quickly becoming the hottest girl in the county. But for all of that she was sure she was just a normal Teen girl. She was as Amazed by the Ice woman as anyone else. And never dreamed she was connected to that.....

As time Passed and more followers prayed to and worshiped this Body. The power of beliefe and Faith began to repair to mind...

How long before she began to realize who she was? And how would she be able to restore herself to her True Divine form. And what will happen if more Bodies are latter found in other Remote places. Now that people know where to look. Will our Goddess be in for a Gods War?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INCEST IDEAS

1- Stolen at birth

(A girl sepperated from her Family at birth is thrown back into there home)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgetting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they don't all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Family with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as family she has left in a this group of strangers that the police and therapists insist is her family.

------------------------

2- Sexsomnia

(A real life sleep Walking Condition makes great RP)

a medical condition that results in a specific Kind of Sleep Walking. In this Case the person seeks out sex or sexual Acts. Often they seem Fully aware of what they are doing as well. They have open eyes they can Talk and Walk. Drugs Booze stress or Being Horny are natural Causes of Sexsomnia.

My Plan is a 15 year old Girl who has been sleep walking for years. Without warning her Night time Walks take on a very different tone. I was thinking people in her family would begin to use her. Touching her teasing her guiding her to a bed. Her sex starved father in a stale marriage. Her bored mother desperate for something new. Her virgin teen brother. Or maybe just an older Horny Brother. who just wants sex with anyone. Maybe even her Sister looking to explore her own desires.

During the day she remembers nothing. She wakes up in her own bed only naked. But at Night she is the Family play toy. As time passes father and Mother each find out what the other is doing. Brother and sister as well of course. Soon enough they are learning to share the young girl. Finding ways to get her horny during the day as well. So she will have a higher chance of sleep walking that night. Maybe even Drugging her or finding ways to get her Drunk.

Oddly enough it makes the family closer. Mom and dad's stale Marriage is alive and Intense again. Everyone gets along much better. Even the sexsomnia girl is less stressed more relaxed and better off.

---------------------

3- Mom or big sister sold me

(An ageing Call girl uses her daughter or sister. So she does not loose her Lifestyle. Until her daughter Turns on her.)

a girl in her 40s (younger if she is used as older sisters. Lives in a nice apartment. She has nice Clothes a nice Car she lives Well. Yet no one around her is ever Sure what Work she does. She is a High Class Call girl. Only she is starting to Find her Primary Client a wealthy Powerful Man. He started to Hire this girl when she was 16 and Now he is Growing Bored of her. She is no Longer stunned by his Life style. She is not as attractive as she used to be. When he is At her House One day, her Daughter who lives with her dad (15) Visits un announced. This could be turned into a little sister easily. The younger girl has no idea her Mom is a call Girl. Or that this Man just fucked her for Cash. The man begins to Talk to her and Finds he is Attracted to this Little girl. He tells the Mother in private that unless she gets her little Daughter in his bed in 1 week he will take away everything she has.

The Mother arranges a Trip for the Three of them. Then Gets her Daughter Drunk and Vulnerable. The younger vulnerable girl falls prey to a more experienced older man. She has no idea this was pre planned or she was set up. But after a taste of her youth full body the man craves more!. The Mother convinces her Daughter (or sister) to move in with her.

Eventually the young girl learns the truth. But by then she is drawn to the wealth and power like a moth to flame. Making love in Paris under the stars. When a few weeks before she never even left her state. Then the power begins to shift. She realizes it is not she who needs her mother.....it is her mother who needs her........

----------------------------------

4- A family vacation to a nudist resort.

(Family trip to a nudist resort leads to all sorts of adventures.)

This would be the Tale of a family a brother a sister a mom and a dad. The youngest Daughter is just turning 15. And for her Birthday she learns she is old enough to attend a nudist resort. The parents have gone before. But this would be the first time they have Taken there Daughter or son with them. At this resort sex can not be conducted in the open. But there are private stalls all over the area for quick get together's. No restrictions or limits of any sort.

Wont you come explore this with me...

-------------------------------

5- My daddy my god!

(A teen girl Led into Corruption sex And Drugs by her Daddy and never knows it.)

A story of a young girl with a boring life. A dad with a boring job a mom with a boring job. Sister's brothers all well off if not filthy rich. Her boy friend is a good boy with solid plans for the future. Until her Life begins to Turn Upside Down. It starts with a new Best Friend a Bad bad Girl that shakes up her Life. She gets them into Mountains of Trouble. Getting them arrested and into Bad situation. She is slowly corrupting this innocent sweet young girl.

This all being part of a plot. Her boring daddy is in secret a cult over lord. He is pulling all the strings to corrupt his baby girl. His end goal being to turn her into a bisexual wanton slut....HIS slut!. Daddies obedient sex crazed cock hungry queen. She will rule from her sacred position at his feet with her mouth full of daddies cock.

of course this is a long slow road of little temptations and corruptions. It would be easy to just gang bang her....easy and boring. Lets tear down her safe happy world. Let tear away right and wrong morality. Lets fill her mouth with pussies and cocks till she begins to beg for them.

-------------------

6- Replacing the daughter they lost

(A lost Daughter is replaced by a girl who looks a little like her)

This is a story of a mother and a father who lost there Teen daughter. Maybe she ran away or maybe she Died. Maybe she was Kidnapped. Does not matter for now. In there pain they feel there Lives are falling apart. Until they Spot a 15 year old Girl that looks very much like there Daughter. Oh her hair is the wrong color and to long. Her eyes are not right either. Her body is not perfect...but with a little time they could fix all of that!.

They get involved in her life a bit at a time. They discover she is from a trailer trash family. And pay her to clean there Pool and chores around there House. Over time convincing her to....fill in as her Daughter. Just 1 night a week at first. They take her to Dinner call her by the daughters Name. She calls them mommy and daddy. Its strange and creepy....but she needs Money and agrees. In time it becomes 2 then 2 and more days a week. In time they cut her hair just right. They buy her color contacts. Bit by bit there paying her more and more to become there daughter!. Soon enough even to sleep in there Daughters old bed.

And one day she discovers that they had a sexual relationship with there Daughter. And that they want nothing less from her.

I would also Love to add her BF or best Friend to this. They would be my Chars Sounding bored. A person to talk to get advice from. What my char wont know is that this person is being paid VERY well to manipulate her. To help convince her its harmless and there just parents who want to forget there pain for a few hours a week. Motivated by the support of her trusted bf or best friend....she sinks deeper and deeper into the trap!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom