Audtion in progress, quiet please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWishThat..

I`M A CAT
"I've been contemplating whether to do this or not." She paused as she stared at the page she was holding. "Whether even trying out for this was even a good idea." A gentle sigh left her lips as her blue eyes lifted to stare at the man behind that intimidating camera. "It always sounded like a good idea in my head, as if it was my.. I don't know.." Her hand moved in an exasperated manor, "Destiny or something." Moving she started to pace, still staring at the paper in her hand as she did so. "It's not as if you can do anything worse than tell me no, right?" She laughed nervously for a moment before she finally stopped and looked up at the camera, crumpling the paper in her hand before putting both hands behind her back. "Okay. I'm ready. Let's begin."

Hello! My name is Wish! Here are some things about me.
  1. I just turned 27
  2. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years or so.
  3. I have three jobs.
  4. I have a cat, two sugar gliders and a leopard gecko.
  5. I'm a manager at one of my jobs.
  6. I started roleplaying on GaiaOnline.
  7. I'm the coolest cat around.
  8. I do both MXM and MXF
  9. I can do both Dominate and Sub roles.
  10. I rather enjoy story driven plots.
  11. I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs, sometimes more.
  12. I play both male and female characters.
  13. I rp over Email, threads, or Pms Only.
  14. My F-list.

If you'd like to know more you can always start up a Convo with me.​

I like to roleplay many things. I've put in some pairings below if you'd like to look. Mostly i will do anything as long as i'm enjoying the plot. If you don't see it below all you have to do is send me a pm with a plot for said pairing and i'll let you know whether it sounds enticing to me or not.

Pairings
DragonXDragon (That can shift from human to dragon and back again)
Dragonxhuman
MasterXSlave
VampirexVampire
VampirexSlayer
WerewolfxSlayer
DemonxSlayer
WerewolfxWerewolf
VampirexWerewolf
VampirexMortal
WerewolfxMortal
DemonxMortal
VampireXDemon
WerewolfxDemon
ModelXregular person
FriendxFriend
ProstitutexProstitute
ProstitutexAddict
TeacherxTeacher
StudentxTeacher
StudentxStudent
TutorxKid being taught
TeacherxSchool Nurse
School NursexStudent
NeighborxNeighbor
ManagerxCustomer
PatientxDoctor
DoctorxDoctor
DoctorxNurse
TherapistxPatient
PatientxPatient
PatientxNurse
BossxWorker
BossxIntern
MusexArtist
CriminalxCop
ModelxPhotographer
BartenderxBarsStripper
Drug DealerxAddict
EnemyxEnemy
DollxMaker
DollxDoll
ConvictxNiceboycaughinthecrosshairs
ServantxKing
ServantxPrince
PrincexPrince
KnightxKnight
RoyalxKnight
ServantxServant
SquirexKnight
KnightxKing
KnightxPrince
Wolf's Rain

Do Nots!~
Scat.
Vore.
Tentacles.
Loss of limbs.
Overly submissive characters.

I only have one plot at the moment. Only because the other's i already have a roleplay for. At the moment i'm only looking for a few good people to write with. Something interesting that is going to help distract me from the turmoils of busy day.​

PLOT!

{gender Bender- PrinceXPrince}
Two kingdoms are at war, what's new. Both have become tired of it however and have decided to come to an agreement. One king has lost his wife, leaving him with his only son and he doesn't want to have to raise him through a war. So he tells the other king that he will join the two kingdoms, have his son marry the other kings daughter. Of course it is agreed upon instantly. The two kingdoms decide to put it off until both children have reached their 18th year and until that time the war is put to an end. During those some odd years the other kings wife and daughter are killed, a disease or something, leaving him with also his last remaining child. A boy, born two years before his daughter. There is only one thing to do. Dress him up and teach him to be a girl. Telling the truth will only cause the war to start again. He can only hope that his child will be able to keep the act up long enough for the wedding to take place. Once that is done the kingdoms will be joined and all will be at peace. Or so he believes. Years pass and now both children have turned the right age. What will happen? Will someone find out the truth and what will the prince do when he finds out his princess is really a prince as well

Please feel free to Pm! Even though i am busy i get on here on my phone a lot. I do work night shift. So i am up mostly at night. Thank you for taking the time to read all that and for considering me! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom