Deliciously smutty or fluffy [f x f/f x m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys and girls! I'm currently looking for both smutty and/or fluffy romantic stories, so this thread has been modified and updated with some new stuff, including kinks, dislikes and plots. Chances are that there must be at least one plot or idea in this post to catch your attention. If not, well, tough luck buddy. You got the wrong thread.

Lately I've been itching to try some f x f, perhaps even f x futa, so you're welcomed to shoot me a PM whether you'd like to play a male, female or futa. In all cases I will play a female, just so you know. I'm up for hot and smutty roleplays filled with foreplay, tease and what have you, but I'm just as eager for some cute stories that give you cavities. Romance is optional for smutty stories, but if you do want to include it I'd love you forever (eh, not really, but you get the drift). I'm always interested in long-term roleplays that focus on the development of the characters and their relationships. Give me two characters that slowly grow from hating each other to loving each other to bits and you'll have me posting as often as I get my hands on the laptop. Innocent love turning in time to be much more than that is also a bonus point!

Tip! Building fantastic worlds and new races is cool and such roleplays will have priority usually.

For what I am about and what I'm looking from my partners, here would be a resume.
- I like detailed posts, especially when they're describing every naughty detail of the sex scene. Noises, smells, sight, feelings; the whole deal. It also works well on character emotions. My posts usually range from 2-3 paragraphs up to mini-novels if I'm really inspired and I expect the same flexibility from my partner.
- I require that you know basic grammar and that you know how to use punctuation. Lazy and messy posts are the biggest turn-off.
- As much as I'd like to give posts as often as I can, I don't have much free time. There might be days when I can't give you anything, but if I'm busy for more than a couple of days I'll give you a heads up. There might be other days when I can give multiple posts, tho. If our story is really interesting and catchy I might reply daily unless I have exams going on or I'm too tired.
- No god-modding. You have your characters, I have mine. Don't just take control of my character or her emotions/reactions as if it's yours. Might as well write a story on your own then, without my help.
- Looking for either short-term (only if it's full smut) or long-term ones.
- I will only roleplay over PMs and threads. Nothing outside BMR.

Now, I like having my partners' insight too on the story, so I'll list some pictures (NSFW) and my kinks, in hope that we can mix and match and create something together. Contacting me with a short line asking me if I want to roleplay will have me facepalm and delete your pm. Please send a proper private message telling me what would you like us to play, perhaps even list some of your own kinks and maybe even say something about your experience as a roleplayer. In other words, show me some effort.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPictures (NSFW)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* means there's a plot listed below.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmuttyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCute/RomanticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCharacter ideasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

orc x human female (fxm)
dragon x humanoid dragoness(fxm)
playing with ice cream(fxm)
doctor x patient(fxm)
twins x woman(fxm)
co-workers (fxf)
secret lovers (fxf)
small waifu x big husband (fxm)
elf siblings (fxm)

sister x older brother / flustered siblings*
tsun tsun brother x sister *
childhood friends (fxf)
cute couple (fxf)
small waifu x big husband (fxm)
elf siblings (fxm)
elf x mermaid (fxm)
Scientist girl
dragon male

Sister x Older brother
MC has always been spoiled. Loved by her parents, envied by other girls and wanted by guys, it almost feels like she has everything; when in fact she can't get what she wants the most, and that is her brother's love. No one takes her love for him seriously, most of the people mistaking it purely for family love, but YC knows her better than that. YC has always been protective of his younger sister but with each year passing by, he finds himself more and more troubled by her feelings, and lately his own feelings too. With college meaning new friends, MC starts to feel jealous when her brother begins to go out more often with his friends and sees him chatting over the phone with girls every single day. YC being the older brother and wanting the best for his sister, he refuses to give in to his own feelings even as he is aware of hers too. Therefore, he attempts to shift his attention to other girls fails, but unfortunately for him, MC has other plans for him and they don't involve giving up on him so easily.

I'd like this to be consensual, given their mutual feelings. The story would contain sexual frustration, romance, relationship development, many erotic scenes on the brink of leaning towards smut, drama, romantic/sensual/vanilla sex.

Tsun tsun brother x sister
Those of you who have watched anime might know the term tsundere. Whether you know the meaning or not, I'll explain what I'm mainly looking for. I'd like the brother of the pairing to be the kind of guy who is usually badass, but when facing his sweetheart's (in this case, his sister's) overwhelming love, he is usually either embarrassed, either ticked off, either 'disgusted' (but not really) or all at the same time. Give me a guy who hardly admits his real feelings and I'm in!
For this one, I'm looking for a fantasy or sci-fi setting. Maybe even something post-apocalyptic. Traveling, going on an adventure or a quest, anything that would involve the two of them needing to work together and watch out for each other would be lovely.

As you can tell, this is also something long-term, but it could involve just as much smut as there is story.

Sexual kinks:
- thick cocks going balls deep into MC's pussy or/and ass
- big loads of cum
- multiple guys on one woman
- breeding/impregnating and creampies
- detailed describing of body parts
- wet and slow blowjobs
- cum marking
- double/triple penetrations
- toys and harmless objects insertion
- light bondage (hands tied or blindfold)
- punishment/rewards of sexual nature
- foreplay and erotic play
- romantic and sensual sex

NON-sexual kinks:
- protective partner
- shy/easily embarrassed characters
- characters' appearance not matching their personality
- opposites attract
- diabetes inducing romance
- family play and/or pregnancy

Turn offs:
- wetsports/scat
- anthro (unless it's a smutty roleplay)
- breath control and/or choking
- slapping; unless we're talking about spanking, which is actually a kink
- feet fetish
- tongue/mouth getting anywhere close to ass
- underaged characters; I prefer all character to be 20+ years old
- incest pairings. The only incest pairing I'm up for is sister and brother. Mother x son, daughter x father and all other pairings make me feel yucky.
- exaggerated body parts and disproportional bodies. Pretty much everything that is way too unrealistic in regards to bodies/organs
- cheating/cuckolding

RE: Deliciously smutty [f x m/monster]

Updated with turn offs and two new pictures. Stay tuned for new pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom