Kink, Smut, Adventure! [F x M | F x Futa | F x ??? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm Witch, and I'm looking for a few different things, really; either like really kinky smut stuff, or lazy literate adventure with sex spiced in. I expect that conversations will be short term in general, though I'm sort of hoping in the back of my debauched mind that I might find a delightful roleplaying partner that has complexity enough in their writing and person to explore something more long term. You know, if we jive and get along well, that sort of thing.

A little about me, I am an awesome girl in her twenties that happens to really enjoy writing smut and roleplaying sort of supernatural fantasies out. Poly friendly. Really loves unsweetened black or green iced tea, all year 'round. Enjoys hiking, balter, and thinking she has moxy.

I play either Female or Futa characters only. I would like to be playing with a Male character or Futa character. I prefer playing submissive or power-bottom roles the best, though the personality of the character can be very different than the sexual expression.

My kink list is more aimed for cherry-picking your favorites and rolling with them, like choosing ingredients for a delectable treat for us both to enjoy, preferably with a few of the following:
Cum Swallowing/swapping
Excessive Cum
Bukkake
Drugged/high
Ageplay
Light Musk
Potions/Injections
Demons/Devils
Undead/Vampires
Lactation
Unusual Cum/Fluids
Heat/Estrus
Lycans
Monsters
Gangbangs/Orgies
Harems
Polyamory
Deepthroating
Cock and Ball Worship
Public Use
Prostitution
Breeding/Impregnation
Oviposition
Coercion
Zoophilia
Xenophilia
Incest
Daddy/Princess play
BDSM
Master/Slave
Sexual exhaustion
More, I'm sure, but I can't really think of anything else right off the bat.

I really enjoy the smutty aspects of the following, but I would like to make it clear that these interests would apply to the sexual nature of the character's personality; likely smut-driven only:
Bimbofication
Forced Nudity
Hypnotism
"Sex Toy" Space
Blackmail

Oh now it's the Bonus round! This might be a long shot, but I would love the following sometime:
Pathfinder RPG setting
Avatar The Last Airbender setting
Magical Girl setting

Hope to hear from you in a private message. <3 We can hammer out details there. I will eventually give you my Skype or AIM information for further contact. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom