Looking for someone who would play any character(s) I ask of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, No phone users...I only RP with PC users because phone users tend to lack in detail and punctuation, no offense but I can't enjoy that style of roleplaying.

What am I looking for out of this thread:
To put in simple terms, I need someone who cares mostly for scenarios/setting and smutty details...but wouldn't mind what character(s) they are playing (if playing sub).

If you prefer to play dom, I can play the sub and I'd like to be able to play any character I want.

The sub characters can be male or female...the doms can be males or futa (We can discuss this matter).

If you want to be a sub though, it would be "preferable" if you can play harems or multiple characters to a degree.

What kind of scenarios do I want?
The scenarios may vary and have some background to them...I personally like to think of them on the spot...but they have a basic premise that usually ends up with the character(s) ending up being tied up and sexually used...+which means they are RAPE SCENARIOS for the most part, I can't believe I have to explain it, but just now someone contacted me wanting to RP, but then said "I don't do rape" even though what I typed was self explanatory...if you are not into rape you won't enjoy RPing with me, period.

Scenarios types include:-
-Kidnapping (different materials for bonds, situations, etc).
-Defeated and taken away.
-Hostage situation.
-Home/Turf invasion.
-Blackmail and taking.
-Forced date with a rapist (related to blackmail).

Keep in mind the details of the scenarios can be different even if they share the same type.

Any specific kinks?
Yes, and I have an F-list for it, I'd like you to focus on my "Faved" list.
https://www.f-list.net/c/viya/

What are the fandoms?
Fandom characters I like doing are from the following: (However, please don't contact me to just do one or two fandom from these, I want someone who is opened for multiple ideas...I don't want to roleplay with a weaboo or a westaboo either...you have to be open minded for everything)...also there are NOT the only fandoms that I'd do...I am pretty opened to try new stuff too.

Anime:
Sailor Moon, Kill La Kill, Ranma, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Powerpuff Girls Z, Digimon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Working!!!, Psycho Pass, Sandy Belle, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Ranma and some others.

Cartoons:
Avatar: Last Air Bender, Totally Spies, DC and Marvel Super heroines, Teen Titans, Miraculous Ladybug, Among other characters..

Videogames:
Tales of Grace/Xillia/Zestiria, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (7,8,10,12,13), Dangan Ronpa (1,2, AE), Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter), Digimon Cyberslueth Story, Lost Dimension, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Persona (3,4), Drakengard 3, Virtues Last Reward/9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Atelier series, Megaman X, Overwatch, Devil Survivor 2 and some others.

Any rules?
Some basic stuff...Like know and understand what you are getting into...

Be literate and detailed in English to a good degree...

Don't be a total slowpoke on replies or stoic and boring during conversation...

Be flexible with characters ages (15 being the minimum) and genders of the subs...

And oh, if you are a male...don't be a homophobic one; know that I am a guy before you contact me.

Means of communication?
I usually RP over Skype, Discord, Trillian and AIM...or use a private chatroom like chatzy...if you want me to use PM's you will have to be convincing.

PM me if interested X3

You're only allowed to bump once a day apparently.

The thread does seem interesting. Some advice would be naming some characters you would like others to play and also explain if you're willing to double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom