Looking for a great roleplay! [f looking for f/m or f//]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I'm currently looking for a roleplay to escape from reality. So I need more than just smut. I love a good romp, but it doesn't keep my attention like a drama-filled, cunning plot.

I roleplay as a female character, and can pair up with males or females. I tend to post about three solid paragraphs but sometimes I go over, and sometimes I go under.

I wouldn't classify myself as a sub or dominate - I'm a healthy mix of both, and I appreciate with a partner is, too.

I prefer to roleplay in PMs over threads, but I'm not going to throw a fit if it's in threads. I just don't reply as frequently in threads due to the notification system on Bluemoon.

Below are a list of plot ideas I have. If you're interested, I'd be happy to start one up. If not, don't be shy. Let me know what you're into! Chances are, it'll be something new for me to try.

KINKS:
I'm pretty vanilla when it compares to others on this site. I like a little bit of roughness, but I'm more interested in sex resulting from conflict/drama/ect.

PLOTS:

The Bachelorette Party
My character is getting married. Tomorrow. To a man that makes total sense. He's wealthy, great sense of humor, and her family adores him. But there is something still missing.

She ends up having her bachelorette party, and it's a total bust. Half of her friends have bailed, and the other friends are too drunk to locate. Leaving my character, sitting pretty, at the bar on her own - debating on her life choices.

This is when she meets your character. And she had found what she had been missing.

A Trip Back Home
My character is just getting back to her hometown after being MIA for 5 years. She had left to live with a man who she thought was prince charming but ended up being a lot of peoples' prince charming. Her hometown had changed a bit. Her parents had just passed and this was the opportunity for her to start her life over. She's moving back into their house in hopes of fixing it up and selling it. There are a ton of memories to store away.

But she ends up running into an old friend she had known back in high school. But something is different. Upon more research, she learns that this friend had died back in 2007 from a drunk driver accident. Then how are they still alive? (could be vampire, could be like an IZombie zombie, part robotic.... ect)

Subnautica (Yes, based off of the game)

My character survived what is the world's ending. 90% of Earth's land had crumbled into a deeper portion of the ocean. After a nuclear bomb had triggered horrific storms of heavy rains, radiation hail, and a whirlwind of catastrophe, she finds herself a sole survivor. Years go by where she's restored most of the technology that she could. She has herself a submarine, a stable base, and food source.

And then one day, as she's minding her own routine, she gets a signal on the radar. Someone else had survived! And she's going to get them.

Curiosity Killed The Cat
My character is on her nightly run. It's her moment where she could feel free. She takes a different route tonight, though. Maybe it was the change in her music library, or perhaps just fate.

She stumbles upon an abandoned, gorgeous house. With overgrown vines, broken windows, and a complete eerie glow among the rusted, iron gate - her real estate agent brain can't help but see potential. How could she not have heard of this place?

After surveying the outside of the home, she tests the door. It's open. She realizes the place hadn't had life in it for decades, perhaps even centuries. But upon further exploration, she finds someone had been living in it - they just aren't alive. (again, vampire, zombie, mystical creature, ect options)

Let me know if anything strikes your fancy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom