Men everywhere own me with this one easy trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeUse

Supporter
Supporter
PLEASE NOTE: I am pausing taking on new partners for the moment. If you have already sent me an email, but I haven't read it yet, don't give up hope as I still might be considering it.

--- I think a good way to start off explaining me is to repeat my introduction....---​

So I hear this is supposed to be the place where a mental degenerate like me is best kept confined. I swear I am a healthy and productive member of society, but I have fantasies so self debasing that even the most aggressive Dom will pause and say, "I'm having an amazing time, but damn woman, you really ARE worthless..."

I enjoy rp's with creative and intelligent writers. I prefer that my partner's characters be men (the writer can be male/female/anything) but I suppose once I have had any semblance of strength ripped from my spirit... I really couldn't stop you from bringing your gf or some other female along to have a look and laugh at the naked, pathetic girl crying on the floor. And if she gets an inspiration for some humiliation you over-looked, I am too far into the rp to even think I could have said no.

I am willing to match any writer in length, be it short or long. I may play submissive, but I am always an active writer. Every swing of your belt will have a forearm blocking a face... and when I can't hold them up any longer, you will know how bad you are hurting me. My fingers have an auto-pilot even if you have broken me mentally.

I won't bother saying what I am NOT into, because it really isn't my choice, now is it? But if I had to draw hard line fantasy breakers, it would be things that belong in the toilet. Well, other than myself, because I actually DO deserve to be in one. But ya, no poopie. Oh and blood. I don't want to bleed from anywhere but maybe the mouth and nose. (maybe) To summarize that, you can use and then beat me within an inch of my life as long as two conditions are met: I don't bleed and I deserved it.

--- That's my intro, now let me save a spot to detail my ideas---​

Stories I currently crave:
-
Stories where I am currently depraved:
- A Father's Anger
- Mystery on the Mediterranean
Old Stories I have saved:
-

Some writers write pages of delicious description that make us fall into the scene. FreeUse shoves us in with the zing and pop of her prose.

Write with her if you can keep up with her wit and talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom